Domu Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Domu deliver?

How can I contact Domu?

Tell us how Domu made you happy

"I cannot beleive the reviews here as my experience is the opposite They lie and they take your money under false advertising I paid for next day delivery and received the item 3 days later I spoke to customer services about a refund for the next day delivery which I had paid for,They said it will be in my account within 3-5 days was it? NO it was not and took me 11 working days to get my refund all the time been lied to by the staff or should I say Customer sham service. My advice would beto look elsewhere before looking here it may look a better price but you'll be better off with a proper company."
Are you Domu? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Poor luggage set that fell apart on first usage, poor customer service and collections dept (that failed to collect the item - so I stayed in for the day for no reason)!"
"Awful service. Paid extra for next day delivery and waited in all day but item never arrived. Customer service told me item was definitely arriving the next day. Stayed in waiting again but of course it didn't come. I accept sometimes problems happen but Domu's staff openly lied to me about when delivery would be. 3 days now and still no item, Today have been fobbed off again - just given an apology and a tracking number for the Courier. No refund of delivery charge!! These people simply couldn't care less once they have your money. Do not expect good service. Ordering from here is a huge mistake I wont be making again."
Domu is rated 4.35 based on 23 reviews