donelli Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend donelli
07AM
7AM

How would you rate donelli ?

"A couple of months ago I bought some red high heels at Donelli which is a great Italian shoe shop in in New Oxford Street. I was walking past and they had some great shoes on their racks for sale - I got the shoes at half price and they are so comfortable and look great - I have had many compliments on them. The gentleman was extremely helpful, not pushy and I could see he was proud of the excellent shoe quality that they sell. I will be back there again soon for more shoes because of the excellent quality and shoes you don't see anywhere else."
donelli is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!