Doormats Online Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Doormats Online

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Doormats Online?

Tell us how Doormats Online made you happy

"Terrible service. My doormat didn't arrive for almost four weeks and when they charge you $25 for shipping you expect much better service than that. I had to make two phone calls and sent two emails. I didn't ever receive a reply to my emails. I had to keep calling them to find out where my order was. There is absolutely no communication with the customer and no tracking from the shipping and they do not care less."
Are you Doormats Online? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very speedy service and excellent communications when clarifying sale prices. Good range of products too. Would use again and recommend to others."
Doormats Online is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews