Dorsal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorsal
Read Dorsal Reviews

About Dorsal:

The digital clinic for musculoskeletal disorders.

My doctor is very responsive and has prescribed cream that works very very well. The pills he prescribed also work well. The Dorsal team is also very communicative and quick to fix issues.
I was so happy to come across Dorsal, the doctor I got matched up with was so kind and helpful, and it's so nice to have access through messaging with quick replies. I was really impressed with all the offerings and options Dorsal offers. I learned a lot within the back pain education segments, and the physical therapy videos were helpful and effective! So grateful for finding Dorsal in my back pain healing journey, it's been a big help :-)
My provider was very concise and kind, which is exactly what I want. He knew what would likely work, listened to my past experiences and medications, and specially tailored my treatment just for me. Customer service is always great; very responsive and helpful while not overloading your inbox with a bunch of junk mail. I have absolutely noticed a vast improvement with my back pain since using Dorsal and I intend to keep using it for as long as needed.
Dorsal was a cost effective and time efficient option to address my low back pain and stiffness. I didn’t do the PT exercises as consistently as I could have, but they still helped. The provider was very responsive when I reported the medication wasn’t working.
I would definitely recommend dorsal!! Very easy to get set up and answer the questions to help you get on the right path to being pain free. The doctors are right there to help you and answer any questions you may have. You won't be disappointed 👍
Quality service. The doctor took into consideration other underlying issues I have when prescribing medication and therapy. Cannot beat the price for what you’re getting! Sadly my issues needed further intervention so I stopped Dorsal, for now, but I learned very valuable exercises to keep going.
Wonderful experience!. Great prompt communication. Yes, it really works. My back pain is much better!
Dorsal was a really great experience for me. I have an injury to my left shoulder I’ve been dealing with for years but haven’t been able to get relief from, until I saw an ad for this online service and decided to try it. The assessment and sign up was so easy and the provider I had was nice and really wanted to customize a plan that worked for me. I received my medications in the mail in a few days and started therapy at home which included movements to help relieve the pain. I would highly recommend Dorsal to anyone who is looking for a way to get help with back pain!
The exercises were very helpful to my back pain and the medication helped as well. I could feel the tense parts of my back being stretched well and I could feel my back getting stronger with each exercise.
I have honestly never had any bad experiences with Dorsal and their team. The doctors provide incredible service and the medications have helped me incredibly with my pain management. I could definitely recommend this amazing service to my friends and family. 5 stars for them! Thank you!
Dorsal is the best physical therapy experience I've ever had, and I've been in and out of a bunch of clinics in the past. Recovering from intensive orthopedic surgery and living alone in a pandemic would have made going back and forth to an outpatient clinic a nightmare. Dorsal made my life much easier by allowing me to stay in my apartment and receive dedicated attention from a top-notch therapist who has gone above and beyond to provide the highest quality of care.
Dorsal is convenient, physicians are very communicative and listen well to their patients. Entire experience has been hassle free and affordable!!
Ive had horrific back pain keeping me up at night. After one month with dorsal, my back is noticeably getting better and im getting better sleep. Thank you to the wonderful CSR Thomas and my doctor. Dorsal works!
I am so happy that I found Dorsal. I have been searching for help with my chronic pain for long time. Not only is Dorsal customer service on point, the doctors are amazing and truly care about you. I would highly recommend this service.
My back pain has decreased significantly! Highly recommend
I fill out some information online and had a medication, a PT plan, and other helpful
Information within a few days. The doctor assigned to my case is quick to respond to my messages. Dorsal is a great way to save time and money and still get the care and attention you need.
They were able to help with severe back pain that I thought would never go away. I recommend them to anyone needing pain management help
Dorsal increased the quality of my life helped get my mobility back to normal. Due to a very bad ankle break a few years ago, my lower back had experienced a number of tweaks from overcompensating with my stronger leg while walking/standing on my feet all day during work. Dorsal’s providers were knowledgeable and receptive, and I felt very listened to and that my treatment plan was extremely personalized and tailored to my own personal needs. I also felt I learned a lot about what can cause certain kinds of back pains and what can be done to help prevent/ remedy it from the modules that were provided every week. I’d recommend Dorsal to anyone who is tired of being in pain.
Dorsal changed my life. I have been experiencing so many issues with back pain. I have seen every doctor known to man. I was doing research and came across Dorsal. I filled out a very simple, but detailed form and then was assigned a doctor. The doctor worked with me to make sure we were on the same page with a plan. Once I approved the plan, the first shipment was sent to me right away. Since I started, I have had so many fewer back issues. It really has been amazing. Dorsal also ships automatically, so I don't have to worry month to month about getting my medication. The most important thing is the doctor is willing to make changes and really hear you out, while Dorsal is constantly adding new treatments and supplements. Literally one of the best things I have ever done and would recommend to everyone!
Dorsal has been a life saver for me when it comes to treating back and neck pain. As a busy professional with young kids, scheduling a slew of doctor appointments during a pandemic was not something I was looking forward to when neck pain and tension was starting to have a negative impact on my day-to-day life. Fortunately I saw a Facebook ad for Dorsal and gave it a try. For less than the cost of my insurance copay and in a matter of minutes, I was able to complete an easy online assessment and explore some treatment options. Now I get medication monthly, can check in with my doctor whenever I need at no cost, and have access to quick and easy physical therapy. Customer service is easy to get ahold of and incredibly helpful the few times I've had questions, and I'd highly recommend Dorsal to anybody looking for some neck or back pain relief without all the hassle of going to a traditional brick and mortar doctor!
Dorsal is rated 4.89 based on 28 reviews