doseofroses.com Reviews

A

Delivery - Fast

96.55%
Industry Average
My white bloom box from dose of roses is heavenly, smells and looks good. Love the beauty of the arrangement, plus the delivery was super prompt. Thanks dose of roses.
posted 6 days ago - Angel Tucker
I usually buy roses to fill my room and feel less alone. This time I bought three marbleous roses bouquet and the quality is always are promised, delivery was fast too. Thanks Dose of Roses.
posted 6 days ago - Marianne Roy
Dose of Roses is the best floral shop online, fast delivery and reliable customer care services. Try and change my mind.
posted 6 days ago - Emma Harrington
I believe dose of roses has one of the best quality roses online. I get a run for my money all the time. Thr delivery is promising, too. Thanks a lot for my recent purchases, they were wonderful.
posted 1 week ago - Allison Patton
Hi, I would like to thank Mary for helping keep tabs with my recent orders, they all look so lovely in person by the way. The delivery was quick and very convenient, I've never been this happy with deliveries before. Thanks.
posted 1 week ago - Lorene Ryan
My bouquet of roses got a mix of playful colors as of Leila's reccommendation, thanks Leila I love it. The delivery was fast and everything was so easy to process.
posted 1 week ago - Yamilet Sharp
The deals here are pretty good and I get discounts too. My delivery get to me on time and I have never exerienced any delays.
posted 1 week ago - Taliyah Simon
posted 1 week ago - Taliyah Simon
Authentic, well-preserved roses with beautiful boxes to match them. The delivery system is very efficient as well. Plus the staff are highly accommodating.
posted 1 week ago - Mohammad Bullock
My ciel bleu roses were simple yet elegant and they are perfect on my vanity kit, the colors just blend in with what I already prepared. Thanks for the speedy delivery, dose of roses.
posted 1 week ago - Jadiel Mercado