doseofroses.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend doseofroses.com

Tell us how doseofroses.com made you happy
Dose of Roses persuede collection is alwasys worth it. The box is the epitome of class and the roses are just so wonderfully grown and preserved. I even think they're underpriced for their quality.
The moment I saw the obsidian rose here at dose of roses, I was sold. I knew I have to have it on my bedside table. I'm glad I went with my instinct and bought it.
I love it when the light touches my galaxy roses, they sparkle exceptionally well with the extra beams of light. So worth the price I had to pay. Thanks, Dose of Roses.
I purchased the Enchanted rose for myself for Christmas. It arrived in a beautiful box and in perfect condition. The rose is truly magical and unique. It's beautiful. I'm very happy
"Galaxy Roses" are pearlescent, but they are obviously plastic-looking. Additionally, I ordered 6 of these, and they shipped them 2 in each box, and the box is undersized, so they come in warped/crushed. I couldn't use several of them and contacted customer service 3 weeks ago and still have heard nothing. Terrible customer service, cheap product, and poor planning on their part with the packaging. If you order multiple roses, you won't get a box for each one. Way to to save a few pennies on shipping expenses while ruining the product for your customers. By the way, I left a 5-star review for their "Rose Bear" and it instantly showed-up on their site. I wrote a 2-star review for their "Galaxy Rose", and it got filtered out. It seems that they won't publish any reviews on their site that are below 4 star. Way to lie to people. Don't trust this company - BUYER BEWARE.
Bloom boxes here is a great idea for Anniversary. I bought my wife a white rose bouquet with 3 galaxy roses and her expression just lit up the room. That was priceless.
I love my rose kit so much, I did not expect it would be this beautiful. It's very comforting and pleasing to my feels. Thank you, dose of roses.
Dose of roses' red rose bear is so cute, I can't get enough of it. I also love the galaxy roses that I purchased two weeks ago, it's very radiant and it matches well with my bedroom decor so.
Among all the collections here at dose of roses, the galaxy collection is still my favorite. I've had three orders of it already and my recent purchases are still of the same quality as before, I love the consistency.
I am filled with so much happiness right now, thank you so much, dose of roses, I loved my white roses and the suede box it comes with is extra beautiful as well.
It's very rewarding to buy roses here at dose of roses, especially after a long month's work. The fees are so worth it and the services are good. Keep it up, you guys.
Dose Of Roses could be so creative, thanks for the quality roses. The acrylic box that came with it was equally stunning. The services are consistently okay as well.
I feel so loved by my sister, the pink bloom box that she got me was amazing, it was super beautiful, I love it to pieces. The roses are obviously freshly preserved, the best.
I've used the code 2019 yesterday and got 25% off my purchases, it's amazing. Everything has been worth it with Dose of Roses so far. Two thumbs up.
Nothing beats dose of roses for a quality luxury rose. Mine just arrived earlier and it was wonderful. Thank you so much for the speedy delivery, I appreciate that.
My girlfriend loved my surprise for her. The tifanny blue roses did it, she loved it. Thanks for delivering on time, you guys.
Dose Of Roses bloom boxes are so cool for the holidays. I brought home two of my ordered bloom boxes ans my family were in love with it. So beautiful.
doseofroses.com is rated 4.76 based on 118 reviews