doseofroses.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend doseofroses.com

Tell us how doseofroses.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I never received my order. I placed an order on Feb 9th, 2020 and immediately received an order confirmation. On 2/22/20 I received an email that orders were delayed because of Valentines day which I completely understand however on 3/26/20 I got an email that I have a gift card of $204.11 after logging onto my account on dose of roses website I noticed they cancelled my order which I did not request ( I am assuming the "gift card" was a credit for my cancelled order) I tried contacting customer support to request more info in regards to why my order was canceled and request a refund back to the card I used to pay for when placing my order on Feb 9th. Today is 4/1/20 and I have still not heard back from customer support in regards to why my order was cancelled and to confirm a refund. After reading other customers reviews it looks like dose of roses is a scam. I have reported them to BBB however BBB has already contacted them numerous times due to a high volume of unhappy customs who did not receive their orders and or refunds. Do yourself a favor and stay away from dose of roses!
These are definitely fake reviews here btw
Got Valentine’s Day flowers a month later and they don’t answer any emails or dm. No phone number to call either. Do yourself a favor and order somewhere else. They still charged me and won’t give me a refund.
The costs of the items are pretty reasonable and sometimes underpriced in comparison to the high quality items you receive in exchange. The costs for shipping and rush is worth it too since they always deliver on time. You get what you pay for.
I availed the rush processing service and paid the fee. I was promised that there would be a refund if my purchases weren’t processed within 24 hours. I never did get my refund because my items were processed and are well on their way to me. Definitely worth the money.
DOR’s services are professional and I’m glad I never have to break a sweat or worry about my purchases thanks to their timely deliveries, working tracking numbers, and quality items.
I won a big discount with one of those spin the wheel things. I thought it was a scam and the discount wasn’t real, but I just did the transaction with the discount and it was legit and easy to process.
I am so glad for DOR’s shipping. I took such a huge risk in ordering my flowers two weeks before my girlfriend’s birthday. History with online shops would show that delays happen a lot, but DOR hasn’t failed me.
I appreciate the working tracking number and the customer service. I always worry about buying online, especially now that I planned this huge thing for my wife using my purchases.
I got the mail with the tracking number and was told to wait five to seven days for my purchase to arrive. Online shops get delayed a lot so I ordered a month before my anniversary, but my item came in time as scheduled and I’m hiding the flowers from my fiancée for the moment.
I opted to use quadpay because I was a bit short on money and I had to wait for my wage. The event won’t change, so I did what I had to do and I expected everything to be confusing and that I won’t be able to buy right away, but it was surprisingly easy and my orders came in time.
I put off trying the buy now pay later service because I thought it would be more tedious to deal with, but I was relieved to find that the setup was quick and the whole guide was easy.
I had a few questions and concerns upon my first ever online transaction and I was assured quickly by their quick responses to my mails. They made everything so easy to understand and they take measures to make sure my item reaches me.
It's crazy how wonderful the services are here at dose of roses. I was skeptic at first, but after I experienced it myself, I became a believer.
One thing I love most about dose of roses is the fact that they reply fast to my messages online and they give helpful tips in regard with my orders.
Got my dome glass rose and bloom box, love it all. The quality is so good and never cheap.
Dose of roses has provided me with the best treatment and easiest transactions to finish by far. The shipment and deliveries are all so convenient as well.
Love how colorful the roses are here at dose of roses. They don't look cheap at all plus the arrangement is a darling.
The tiffany blue roses that I bought last week were so beautiful, I could just stare at it all day. The hues is as blue as the sky and I am in love with it.
I trust only DOR with my rose bloom box purchases online. No other shops can compete plus the customer care support is perfect for me.
doseofroses.com is rated 4.62 based on 279 reviews