doseofroses.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend doseofroses.com

Tell us how doseofroses.com made you happy
They are beautiful! So happy with them!
READ THE REVIEWS ON THE BBB WEBSITE!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FAKE COMPANY. ALMOST ALL OF THESE REVIEWS ARE FAKE. THEY PAID PEOPLE TO GIVE GOOD REVIEWS. IT IS A SCAM. THERE IS NO WAY TO REACH ANYONE, YOU CAN MESSAGE AND AND REACH OUT ON FB AND NOBODY EVER GETS IN TOUCH. MOST PEOPLE NEVER RECEIVE THEIR ORDER AND THOSE WHO DO END UP WITH VERY CHEAPLY MADE AND DAMAGED PRODUCTS. IF THEY DO OFFER YOU ANY TYPE OF "REFUND" IT IS IN THE FORM OR STORE CREDIT EVEN THOUGH IT DOES NOT SAY THAT IS HOW THEY REFUND ANYWHERE ON THEIR WEBSITE. YOU WILL REGRET PLACING THE ORDER AND SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY IF YOU ORDER FROM THIS SCAMMING COMPANY.
I'm an event decorator and I recently cut off ties with my last flower shop when they delivered my flowers and roses in the worst condition. When I got my delivery from dose of roses I was so happy to have finally found a store that I could order from without disappointment! 10 out of 10 would recommend. My decor looks twice as beautiful.
I just got my delivery today and I was honestly worried knowing I live on a remote city and the roses could have been ruined when I received it but it looks just as good as when I saw it on my phone! I love it and I think you're going to see me buying from this store often now.
I was reluctant in giving him roses for his birthday but I knew the color from the Dose of Roses' MIdnight BLue would make him fall in love with it. He's been taking care of the roses and displays it in the living room for our friends to see and I told them I got it from your store.
It's difficult to shop for a gift to give to a friend when there's a pandemic going on. But dose of roses always make my friends happy when I deliver it to their houses on their birthdays. I highly recommend!
I love how I could always count on DOR when it comes to deliveries. They're one of the only onine stores I trust nowadays!
I was doubtful at first because I wanted the best for my wife, but she fell in love with the love heart rose bear I gave her at our 5th Anniversary, to quote my wife, "it was the sweetest, most romantic gift I've ever given her".
I was coming to visit my grandma and we lost grandpa some time ago. I remembered that grandpa used to always surprise her with roses. So I bought her the Pink Elegance roses which were perfect because it didn’t need much to maintain. It never failed to make her smile and think of grandpa.
I’m glad dose of roses know their customers well enough to know what their products are usually bought for. I was looking for flowers for mourning and it oddly comforted me to see that they had a section just for that. It made me feel better for my family and everyone else who are mourning.
I feel that the categories in Dose of Roses aren’t appreciated enough. They really do have the perfect gift for any occasion. Anyone can buy their products for anyone. The prices can be a bit steep for others, but they still have some quality products for gifts under 30 dollars.
I was just looking for the perfect touch for my sister’s baby shower. No other decoration just looked as perfect as the Blue Rose Bear did. It looked so sweet and simple on the table and helped to really soften the colors. My sister absolutely loved it!
My girlfriend is a bit on the goth side but she just can’t hide her sweet side when she sees roses. Her birthday was coming up and any bouquet just isn’t enough as a gift. The Marbleous Silver Glitter bouquet was the perfect one and it made her day a million times better.
I’m a first time customer of Dose of Roses and I am happy to have seen for myself that the roses in the pictures look as great in real life. They are truly a sight to behold.
When I found out my girlfriend used to be goth, I decided I could give her obsidian roses because I know she still loves all things black. The roses were really well made and they were beautiful. She has them proudly on display in her office.
The truffles I bought were delicious and the only thing I can say is that I should have bought more. All of DOR’s products have been excellent so far.
I got the silver glitter bouquet I ordered. It’s in perfect condition, and it arrived right on time. DOR’s services are great.
DOR’s delivery service is excellent. They have great timing and never made me anxious about my orders.
The roses really lit up my wedding venue and the whole thing looked extra magical and just gorgeous with all these roses displayed on the alter, aisle, tables, and even my bouquet.
doseofroses.com is rated 4.81 based on 537 reviews