doseofroses.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend doseofroses.com

Tell us how doseofroses.com made you happy
doseofroses.com 1 star review on 15th February 2020
doseofroses.com 5 star review on 15th February 2020
Alexa
doseofroses.com 1 star review on 13th February 2020
Amanda Corder
doseofroses.com 1 star review on 7th February 2020
Omar
More Photos & Videos
I was fascinated by the obsidian roses my best friend bought a month ago so I gave it a go for myself, though I got the tifanny roses this time. They're gorgeous, really. I couldn't get over it. Thanks DOR.
I trust in the services that Dose of roses provide. The shipment and delivery are convenient and transactions are so easy to get done. My items are always so well packed too.
Designs here are so grand and the roses are stunning. Thank you so much for such a masterpiece, I love it.
Roses here are so colorful, they please my eyes everyday. I'm so, so glad I pushed through my orders. The shipment and delivery was superfast too.
The rainbow rose bear brings out that young and charming self of mine. Thanks for the very accommodating services, I like that most about this shop,
The extra fees for a same day delivery was so worth it. My items came without damages whatsoever and everything's arranged properly. Thanks, DOSE OF ROSES.
These yellow roses are brighter than I thought and I'm loving it. They are prettier in person, tbh. Thanks for the fast shipment and delivery!
DOR's blue rose bear is unlike any other that I bought online. It's more worth it here, i get what I paid for, and for better quality than I got from other shops. It's so cool.
The white persuede that I bought here was s cute, it's perfect on my piano bar. I love looking at it whenever I play at night and it smells good, by the way.
These roses feel like they're made for me specifically. Dose of Roses really knows what I want with my orders. Delivery was fast as well, I like that.
It was a hectic day and I can only run to dose of roses for the flowers my mom wanted for her birthday. Good thing the services here are so convenient, I got a 25$ discount on my purchase too, that was cool.
One of the best shop I know online, has on time delivery and proper customer feedback. Staff replies fast to messagaes too and I appreciate that a lot.
The services here are quite remarkable, everyone's friendly and professional plus shipment and delivery was no hassle. Thanks DOR.
My white rose make up box just came in today and it was the best thing I've seen this week, thank you so much dose of roses. It's beautiful and is so worth its price!
Something changed over the months and the services have impproved considerably. I am loving the new and more convenient services I get here. Two nods and four stars.
This is my go-to place online for the best preserved roses possible. They're perfect for any occasion and my recepients always love what I get them.The quality of roses here is that good.
One more day and my items will arrive, I'm excited, It was so easy to process my orders here thanks to Jane. Staff here are very accommodating.
It was so easy to buy roses here at dose of roses and I'm guaranteed fast shipment and delivery everytime. I have told my friends about this and they tried ordering themselves and loved it.
Sophisticated arrangements and designs from roses to its boxes. Love the fast delivery as well, it couldn't be any better than this. Thanks DOSE OF ROSES.
doseofroses.com is rated 4.80 based on 507 reviews