doseofroses.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend doseofroses.com

Tell us how doseofroses.com made you happy
The fast and reliable delivery of Dose of Roses is what attracted me to this shop in the first place. The consistency is lovely, given that I'm been a customer since last year.
Hi, thanks for answering my queries on the website. I get to order a set of white roses for a dinner party back home. They all loved the arrangement, thanks a lot again.
I have to return an order last weekend since the motif of the event I intend to go to changed. Gladly, this shop allowed me an exchange, instead of the white bouquet of roses, I got the pink ones instead. Thank you guys.
How cool are LED roses? I never thought it could be possible, but now I own one. Thanks a lot, they were lovelier in person.
I never worry about my orders if they're from this shop. The services are as promised and the suede box here are legit good and of high quality. The roses are just amazing.
I got one of my purchases wrong, apparently I clicked a different button. So I contacted dose of roses as soon as possible. Gladly, they allowed me a switch and my items were delivered just right. Thanks a lot you guys.
I'm happy with my purchase. The preserved galaxy rose is everything I imagined it would be. It's extra magical with the convenient services dose of roses offers.
Thank you Dose of Roses for tending to my request to exchange two of my orders. It was silly of me to have clicked a wrong button for purchase. I got the right orders earlier, thanks a lot.
The quality of roses and uniqueness of the boxes here at dose of roses are unparalleled online. So far, this is the best shop when it comes to preserved roses online.
Dose of Roses' Tiffany blue rose make-up box is one of the most worth-it purchase I've done online. I love everything about it. It's so beautiful and well-arranged.
The white bloom box from this shop is too beautiful not to buy. It's practically screaming for me to own it already.
The rose arrangements couldn't get any better than this. Dose of Roses is now my favorite online.
I am definitely crazy about DoseofRoses' Noir Clair. This beautifully handcrafted rose arrangement is kept in an acrylic clear box where you can marvel at it anytime of the day.
Zodiac boxes from this shop is something all Pisces would love. Not to mention the quality of roses that are arranged in it. I believe every girl should at least own one of these.
Visit dose of roses today and try your luck with their welcoming pinwheel. You may just win a free shipping for your purchases.
I just got my package today and it had given me the brightest smile imaginable. The roses were perfect and beautiful. I love it so much. Thanks you guys.
If you're looking for pink perfection in a gift, dose of roses' pink suede box with a dozen of pink perfectly picked roses is the ideal present, especially if you want to surprise a loved one.
Dose of Roses' LED rose is a unique piece that every girl should have or buy. It looks good on the night stand and it adds a magical feel to it.
My boyfriend just bought me the most beautiful yellow roses I ever got. And they can last for 5 years, how great is that? Thank you so much, dose of roses.
Nothing is as exquisite as this shop's red bloom boxes. They were very refreshing, I enjoyed my package. I'm eyeing more deals on site. I wish to purchase another one.
doseofroses.com is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews