doseofroses.com Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

12.50%
Industry Average
IF THEY DO OFFER YOU ANY TYPE OF "REFUND" IT IS IN THE FORM OR STORE CREDIT EVEN THOUGH IT DOES NOT SAY THAT IS HOW THEY REFUND ANYWHERE ON THEIR WEBSITE.
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
11 after logging onto my account on dose of roses website I noticed they cancelled my order which I did not request ( I am assuming the "gift card" was a credit for my cancelled order) I tried contacting customer support to request more info in regards to why my order was canceled and request a refund back to the card I used to pay for when placing my order on Feb 9th.
posted 6 months ago - Naomi D
Got Valentine’s Day flowers a month later and they don’t answer any emails or dm. No phone number to call either. Do yourself a favor and order somewhere else. They still charged me and won’t give me a refund.
posted 6 months ago - Jason
A week later after Valentine's day I sent another email expressing my disappointment as well as requesting a full refund, and still I hadn't received a response, not a solution to the problem, not a concerning message, not even an apology.
posted 7 months ago - Jerdan
I requested several refunds and attempted to contact the company numerous times, with no success.
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
DO NOT BUY Order came 2 weeks late On Valentine’s Day and they sent a damaged box and will not refund me. My roommate and other friend ordered and experienced the same thing!!!! Everything they send is damaged unless it’s to influencers. They 100 percent pay people to write their own reviews!!!!!
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
THESE ARE NOT MADE OF GLASS! THEY ARE CHEAP PLASTIC. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL ME BACK ALREADY?!? I WANT A REFUND!!
posted 8 months ago - Stephanie Barham
one more crazy thing from their policy is that, even if the product is Unfulfilled, you will not be able to refunds but getting a store credit.
posted 8 months ago - Stephen
Asked for a refund and was told 3-5 business days.
posted 10 months ago - Lila