doseofroses.com Reviews

B

Customer Service - Good

76.32%
Industry Average
I have seen transitions with this shop for quite a long time. The services now are better and even more convenient for me. Thanks for that.
posted 5 days ago - Greta Byrd
Shopping here at DOSE OF ROSES is super fun, a lot of choices to choose from and tehy've got silk robes up for grabs as well. The services are nice too.
posted 6 days ago - Guillermo Oliver
Finally the perfect shop for me. Thanks dose of roses for age quality roses , boxes and services. Thumbs up
posted 1 week ago - Marisa Cardenas
I can tell that my red roses were still fresh when they preserved it. The quality is undeniably good and the services are commendable. Thumbs up.
posted 3 weeks ago - Una
Dose of roses has got one of the most beautiful collection of roses online. I can't stress it enough, the roses are so good and the boxes are equally as attractive. Plus the services are on time.
posted 3 weeks ago - George Shepherd
I have only ordered twice from dose of roses and so far I am enjoying their roses and services. They reply fast and they cater to my requests with the kindest considerations.
posted 3 weeks ago - Ava Hemmings
Thanks dose of roses for the prompt services, I never had any problems with delivery here and my items always look as if it's freshly plucked from someone else's garden.
posted 4 weeks ago - Arabella
Thank you Dose of Roses for the reliable services. My items are safely shipped and everything is in the package, with extra ribbons on it. So cute.
posted 1 month ago - Franco Forbes
posted 1 month ago - Colt Downs
It's very rewarding to buy roses here at dose of roses, especially after a long month's work. The fees are so worth it and the services are good. Keep it up, you guys.
posted 1 month ago - Gabrielle Hemmings