doseofroses.com Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

97.09%
Industry Average
I got the silver glitter bouquet I ordered. It’s in perfect condition, and it arrived right on time. DOR’s services are great.
posted 2 months ago - Samantha Adkins
DOR’s delivery service is excellent. They have great timing and never made me anxious about my orders.
posted 2 months ago - Colleen Roy
Being romantic used to be tiring and I wasn’t good at it until I found DOR and suddenly had all these options. It’s been a great help to my love life and I would love to continue using their services.
posted 3 months ago - Jodi Olson
I trust in the services that Dose of roses provide. The shipment and delivery are convenient and transactions are so easy to get done. My items are always so well packed too.
posted 3 months ago - Antoinette Mendez
The rainbow rose bear brings out that young and charming self of mine. Thanks for the very accommodating services, I like that most about this shop,
posted 3 months ago - Freda Mcgee
It was a hectic day and I can only run to dose of roses for the flowers my mom wanted for her birthday. Good thing the services here are so convenient, I got a 25$ discount on my purchase too, that was cool.
posted 3 months ago - Andrea Reeves
The services here are quite remarkable, everyone's friendly and professional plus shipment and delivery was no hassle. Thanks DOR.
posted 3 months ago - Carmen Wood
posted 3 months ago - Carmen Wood
Something changed over the months and the services have impproved considerably. I am loving the new and more convenient services I get here. Two nods and four stars.
posted 3 months ago - Casey Bryant
The red rose bloom box here at Dose of Roses is such a nice gift to give my bestfriend on her birthday. I can't believe I only knew of this shop just lately. Services are promising too.
posted 3 months ago - Maria Stephens