Dr. Hauschka USA Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Dr. Hauschka USA
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Dr. Hauschka USA made you happy

"On the Black Friday weekend my wife and me purchased 2 items from the official german website. A little later we received a mesaage that the order (in total € 200) has been cancelled because of sold out stock. - I have to admit we got an 20% off Code, but it didn't help me regarding that beautiful Brogue shoes ... However we took the 20% and ordered several items, among them a small satchel that had been cancelled before. A few days later we got a refund for the Brogues and the "cancelled" satchel arrived 3 days later than our replace-order. My wife and me both got in touch with the Customer Service and today - 10 days later - there's still no reply of them."
Are you Dr. Hauschka USA? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Dr. Hauschka USA receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I attended to one make up session for free and they really understood my preference and colours. I know the brand since years ago and when I use their products make me feel fresh, nurtured and healthy."
"I purchase all my skin and cosmetics from Dr Hauschka as they are all organic and made with natural ingredients. They are never greasy and always smell wonderful. Dr Hauschka has a full range of products for all types of skin. I have been using these products for a number of years now and feel entirely satisfied and ready to recommend this company to all my friends and family."
Dr. Hauschka USA is rated 4.33 based on 3 reviews