Dr.Hempdog Reviews

Denver, Colorado
Dr.Hempdog 5 star review on 11th October 2020
Denver, Colorado
Dr.Hempdog 5 star review on 6th September 2020
excellent customer service!! So far my dog has been feeling good!
i give it to my dog for anxiety and pain. custer device is superb
Dr.Hempdog 5 star review on 1st September 2020
We love Dr. Hempdog. This stuff works! Our pup, adopted from a shelter, has anxiety issues. She's been on Dr Hempdog for the last year and a half and it's really helped. Recently I forgot to reorder in time and she was without for 2 days. I could really tell the difference. She was a lot more fearful and anxious. On top of all that, the staff is great! Very helpful and nice to interact with.
LOVE the people at Hempdog, love the products. Everyone is super helpful and I love that their customer service is via text!! My dog is much easier going and in less pain because of it, thank you.
I have been buying CBD oil for my Dog from DR.Hempdog for over a year. Before I purchased their product they took the time to have a consultation with me to evaluate my dogs needs. Their customer service is EXCELLENT, product is EXCELLENT, delivery time in a few days and their followup is EXCELLENT. They are also resonably priced. Very satisfied with this company! Kudos to Brianna also- has been so great! I have also recommended this company to several people!
Julep, Kaipo, and Lily thank you! “Your meds saved all 3 of them the other night Over 7" rain and 4 hours of thunder. Thank god, love you guys!
Dr.Hempdog 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
The best we have found. We never thought Rancher would be thriving at 12. Service is always top notch!
You guys rock. If I could give you an award for your amazing customer service i would. Tony Pops has done very well on your CBD and says thank you.
We love Tony Pops! Thanks for the accolades, it is our honor to help.
Super impressed with your service. With an amazingly effective product and the proper dosing advice from your team Fanon is doing really well and is happier than we have seen him in a long time. Thanks!
Dr.Hempdog is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews