Dr Speir MD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dr Speir MD
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Dr Speir MD made you happy

"Dr Speir delivered all 3 of my children, she was fantastic. Such a calming, friendly demeanor."
Are you Dr Speir MD? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Dr Speir MD receives. Reply Free
"We chose Dr Speir as my Obgyn after my sister in-law had used her for her 3 children. Dr Speir was very easy to get along with and answered all my questions in a very through and calm manner. I had a fibroid and needed further visits these were all handled by Dr Speir. Getting appointments around my schedule was easy and hassle free. I did not see much of Dr Speir on my delivery as I was not in labour for very long but she was there towards the end to deliver and take care of me. If you are looking for a Obgyn in the OC area then she should be considered."
Dr Speir MD is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews