Dr Speir MD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dr Speir MD
2PM
2PM

How would you rate Dr Speir MD ?

"Dr Speir delivered all 3 of my children, she was fantastic. Such a calming, friendly demeanor."
"We chose Dr Speir as my Obgyn after my sister in-law had used her for her 3 children. Dr Speir was very easy to get along with and answered all my questions in a very through and calm manner. I had a fibroid and needed further visits these were all handled by Dr Speir. Getting appointments around my schedule was easy and hassle free. I did not see much of Dr Speir on my delivery as I was not in labour for very long but she was there towards the end to deliver and take care of me. If you are looking for a Obgyn in the OC area then she should be considered."
Dr Speir MD is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!