DreamIT Host Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read DreamIT Host Reviews

About DreamIT Host:

We’re an Australian based hosting team who strongly believe in exceptional customer service and great value web & email hosting. With decades of combined experience, you can trust us and our infrastructure to keep your business going further.

hello@dreamithost.com.au

19/2 Garden Boulevard

DreamIT Host have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their customer service.

97.78%
Industry Average
I had researched a lot of other providers and tried there services, while most were good and provided what I needed, I found that DreamIT Host provided exactly what I was looking for and at a very competitive price.
- Keiran Salmon
So far the best hosting experience I have ever had with a hosting company. Migrate a whole e-commerce site within hours. Professional customer service and super fast responses. If you looking for hosting company in Australia these are number one in my opinion.
- Kenny Nguyen
I have been using DreamIT Host for a few months. Beside the host environment, speed and service being good, they have been great in replying to my queries with utmost professionalism, both timely and technically. I would surely recommend for you guys to try. I have had a good experience here.
- Behzad Erfanian