DreamIT Host Reviews

of reviewers recommend DreamIT Host
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read DreamIT Host Reviews

About DreamIT Host:

We’re an Australian based hosting team who strongly believe in exceptional customer service and great value web & email hosting. With decades of combined experience, you can trust us and our infrastructure to keep your business going further.

hello@dreamithost.com.au

19/2 Garden Boulevard

Tell us how DreamIT Host made you happy
The DreamIT Staff were VERY helpful in assisting me to connect my NBN & VOIP Phone service. There were issues with DreamIT NOT emailing out the new NBN & Phone Configuration details needed to change over from our old NBN service. Lucky I am somewhat of a Tech Geek, as I think it would be very difficult for those that are not computer savvy! Other that that, the Only thing I can Suggest, is DreamIT supply there Direct Deposit details, as it Says there is Debut Card payment, but I could NOT locate such details, Only CC & PayPal (owned by eBay), that charge-some 2.6% to transfer your money! Other than that, all is working Very Well !
Amazing service - friendly, professional, and fast response!!! Great value, and very high performance equipment - can't complain about anything!
Very practicable support. Vast knowledge of their products and the markrt they are serving. Very quick to return solutions and suggestions, even coped with a typo in a question that created a minor problem they fixed without a thought! Very Highly Recommended, Very Professional, Excellent Value and fast for Australian sites. Have also had good reports on speed form the U.K.and Canada. coullone
I needed a hosting company that understood my needs and appreciated me as a customer. In DreamIT host, I found both! I am a small customer that is made to feel like a corporate giant whenever I need help with my account. BEST provider in Australia, hands down.
Fast and reliable to be contacted to with related issues.
So happy with Dream it service
Had been searching for a reliable and quick hosting provider for some time. I had researched a lot of other providers and tried there services, while most were good and provided what I needed, I found that DreamIT Host provided exactly what I was looking for and at a very competitive price. They're not the cheapest, but that's OK, I tried cheaper options but enevitably found that there would always be a compromise in service or perfomance somewhere. I have contacted support on a number of occasions (not for faults, more for new user familiarity questions) and every time my questions have been answered very promptly and clearly. Very happy with their product and the service they provide. Also very happy to recommend to others that regard quality is important (and not just price). DreamIT Host is very good value for money.
The guys at DreamIT Host are always helpful. Highly recommended.
So far the best hosting experience I have ever had with a hosting company. Migrate a whole e-commerce site within hours. Professional customer service and super fast responses. If you looking for hosting company in Australia these are number one in my opinion.
I have been using DreamIT Host for a few months. Beside the host environment, speed and service being good, they have been great in replying to my queries with utmost professionalism, both timely and technically. I would surely recommend for you guys to try. I have had a good experience here.
You guys have been fantastic. I went through a few hosts over recent years and my experience since joining you has been seamless. The support is excellent but also everything within your infrastructure just works. Setup an email address - works, setup nameserver - works. Everything - just works.
The best hosting company we have been with. We have been with DreamIT for a couple of weeks now, and from personal experience I would highly recommend DreamIT for all your hosting needs. Great customer support, second to none. Keep up the good work DreamIT.
Extremely happy with the transfer support when changing from another provider. Very simple process. These guys respond quickly and sort problems without hassle and with a smile (that I imagine as I can’t see their actual faces through the phone). Great service. Blisteringly fast hosting of my previously sluggish site and database too. Thanks a million. Steve. Fitness Key Composition Coaching - www.getscanned.com.au
Great staff who try to help wherever possible!
The services offered have been awesome - fast efficient communications, great range of products! Brilliant!
Have been with DreamIT Host on a reseller account for a couple of months now. Very happy with the service. Support response times have been quick, even on weekends and odd hours. I moved away from a U.S. based hosting company that is part of a large conglomerate, they had a forced migration of my account to a different server and really borked it up. Support was severely lacking by the U.S. company during that process, and I had noticed support had really been going downhill over the last couple of years with them so I was fed up with them at that point. It is really satisfying to have quick support response times, and back on an Australian based server, with Australian based support staff who are knowledgeable and helpful, even with my barrage of (sometimes silly) questions. Very happy with my decision to go with them, and the plans and pricing are good value for money.
This business is sensational, I have transferred my business email to a very basic plan with DreamIT Host from Crazy Domains where I encountered many problems with servers, missing emails and communication issues with support to DreamIT Host where I have had nothing but exceptional service, faster email servers and great communication. This is the actual message I sent to Abs at support after dealings today; Abs, is there anywhere we can review your services to support your business? I have come from Crazy Domains and I have had exceptional support for a very basic plan and would like to tell the masses. Thanks again Abs today helped me with reducing SPAM and was nothing but helpful. Thanks DreamIT Host your team is exceptional.
The kings of hosting. Their level of customer service reigns over all others. They are quick to respond and always do everything they can to help. Super value for money as well, they seriously cannot be topped.
Customer service beyond anything I've experienced for hosting. I was already pretty happy with my other provider, but DreamIT is way above and beyond. Very highly recommended.
Great Customer Service Support, very competitive hosting plans and the team is so helpful in guiding you through with any queries you should have. Definitely recommend DreamIT.
DreamIT Host is rated 4.77 based on 131 reviews