DreamIT Host Reviews

of reviewers recommend DreamIT Host
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read DreamIT Host Reviews

About DreamIT Host:

We’re an Australian based hosting team who strongly believe in exceptional customer service and great value web & email hosting. With decades of combined experience, you can trust us and our infrastructure to keep your business going further.

hello@dreamithost.com.au

DreamIT Host Reviews | 12th September 2017
DreamIT Host Reviews | 21st September 2017
DreamIT Host Reviews | 22nd September 2017
More Photos & Videos
I'm a small business running two websites and email hosting with DreamIT. Great prompt service and Australian hosting at a reasonable price.
I recommend DreamIT for their reliable hosting supporting Australian business.
I discovered DreamIT Host while searching for a high speed Australian based web hosting. After shortlisting 3 companies I decided to take a chance on this company and it has proven to be the best choice I could have made. As an veteran IT professional, I know my stuff when it comes to 3rd party web hosting. There are 3 key areas to look at, aside from cost. 1. Hardware capability. 2. Serviec reliability. 3 Support responsiveness.
DreamIT run some of the fastest and most capable hosting hardware available today. Modern CPU's, high speed memory, and the fastest SSD storage available.
In the time that I have been with them I have experienced only a single outage and this was entirely out of their control. None the less, credits were provided far beyond my expectations, and with out any of the normal hassles that other providers love to put you through.
Support is second to none. Jamie is a legend when it comes to support. Usually I get a resonse within 15 minutes of submitting an email request. And even when I'm satisfied that my issue is resolved, he is continuing to work in the back end to not only fix the problem but to ensure that they understand why it happened and improve things to prevent it from happening again.

If you need we hosting then you simply can't go past these guys.
Hi Nuage Solutions Australia, thank you for your review! We always strive to provide our customers with high performance and great value hosting.
Around And About has been in business for the last 16 years, we needed to find new email hosting company. The following was important to Around And About:- Australian based company, local support, backups, SSL, webmail access, malware scan and offer course price was a major concerns. After extensive search we find DreamIT. They were able to tick all the boxes. The order process was simple via an online application, support was great, and we now (2 months later) are very happy with our email service. We definitely can recommend DreamIT. Lets keep local and support Australian business
Walter Edgar
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hi Around And About, thank you for your review and recommendation! We are very happy to hear that we tick all the boxes for you!
Came across this site while trying to find a simple and effective host for our preschool site. I had purchased from other domain providers but was not 100% happy as they all had hidden costs and were not easy to use.
DreamIT has lived up to all my expectations so far and its user friendly interface is brilliant. There appear to be no hidden costs and it is working for me. I will continue to use this provider for the remainder of this year and into the future. Dream IT, you bet it is!!!! :-)
Hi Wayne, thank you for your review! We always strive to provide our customers with exceptional service and great prices. We are very happy to hear that everything is going well for you.
Great option for small business websites in Australia. They are incredibly fast at responding, customer service was helpful friendly. Would happily use them again.

I also chose DreamIT after reviewing a dozen other Australian hosting solutions and this was by far the best.
Hi Sugatsune, thank you for choosing DreamIT Host! We always strive to provide our customers with exceptional service.
Pleasant experience so far. I signed up and received my account details within 5 minutes. And everything has worked exactly as expected.
Hi Kevin, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you've had a positive experience.
I was looking for a hosting service primarily for my email as my current provider only offered 5GB and no suitable upgrade / price point mix. I looked around a few hosting services and was ready to sign up a couple of times and luckily I realised even though the offered 20GB storage, they limited you to 1 GB per mail box. I would be worse off.
Then I found DreamIT, with these guys you are free to use your allotted space anyway you like I can have two 5 GB boxes if I like. Also their fully hosted (Web and Email and everything else one would expect) was a great deal to email only option I was looking at.
So I signed up. DreamIT managed the transfer of my emails (including forwarders and filters) and sites (and two SQL DBs) from old provider to new and tech support was great and responsive. New site up and running within about 12 hrs, no emails lost at all.
Highly recommended.
Hi Philip, thank you for your review and recommendation! We are happy to have been able to assist you with transferring your emails and sites.
Terrific and fast support. Moved my sites over in under an hour. Cannot recommend them highly enough. Have only been with them for a few weeks but so far everything is working fine.
Love the team at DreamIT. Easily the best service you will find for hosting in Australia or anywhere in the world that is. I have been with a bunch of different hosts over the years and they don't even come close to DreamIT. They are a dream. They are super quick with their support too. I cannot recommend these guys enough.
We have just signed up with DreamIT and the process of moving our emails from another host service was much easier than I expected with the DreamIT team doing all the work. Communication was always clear and straight forward, with fast responses to any questions from me. I had been putting off this move for months, but I should not have been concerned. Thanks DreamIT.
Excellent support and dream coupon code.
Very helpful staff on live chat. Prompt response and quick resolution. Best hosting service I have encountered.
I have only been with DreamIt for a short time but so far so good. Support and the service itself have both been great - sites load, quick, etc.. Apart from a few teething issues, migration over to them was pretty smooth. No regrets about changing to them at this stage!
Recently tranferred my domain and email hosting to DreamIT. Took me a bit to find the form on their website to initiate the process, but thereafter it was all smooth sailing. Jamie provided clear communication throught out and they hit their estimated completion time to within 20 minutes.
DreamIT Hosting recently facilitated the smooth migration of my domain and web site/email services to a their hosting service. They came up with an extremely cost effective solution, carried out the domain transfer, and then completed the site migration in 24 hours, without any interruption to services. At this stage all is going perfectly well, and I have no reason to believe that this will not continue. Their service has been efficient, prompt and reliable, and their representative has remained in contact with me throughout the whole process.
At this stage I would not recommend them. If you only have one domain to come over then you will be fine, but if you have multiple then there are heaps of problems. You send emails and they take ages to respond and even then do not "read" the emails and when you think you have things sorted out, there seem to be more questions and things that you - the customer - has to do. Ask you to send things through the "ticket system" but we never get satisfactory answers. No timelines as to when things will happen even though we ask in each message. We were advised that migration would be seamless and quick and 3 weeks later we are still waiting. We are not tech savy and we advised that and even though they said no problem - it has been. We are not happy. Will review again later, if communication improves and we haven't given them the flick. . Only appears to be 2 people running this company and 1 is currently on annual leave. We are hugely disappointed given the good reviews this company seems to have.
Hi Lindy,

We appreciate all the feedback.

There are multiple people working here at DreamIT Host, unfortunately, we don't go around reading each other's person emails especially if there's a system, in a place where we can already resolve and respond to queries.

I've asked numerous times for the domain password so we can transfer it.

We do ask our customers to be reasonable while following our processes and procedures, this is to ensure the best possible response.

I've had a look at the ticket reply history and I can see an average response time of 1-2 hours, this is from all times of they and from our 100% Australian based team.

Alternatively, if you wish to part ways. I'll be happy to organise a full immediate refund of your service, and then you're welcome to transfer your domains elsewhere.

Moving forward, please keep all your queries here in this email chain, if you're looking for a prompt resolution. Otherwise, shoot over the domain password (after or before it's been renewed, we'll try transferring it even if it's already expired), or advise us you're looking for a refund and I"ll process it either way.

Cheers,

Jamie L.
DreamIT Host
I am new to DreamIT and am very happy with there service.
They are willing to help out even if the problem is not there's.
I transferred my WHM over from a larger and extremely expensive provider
that was much slower than these guys here.
Slower with answer and there servers.
So fare i can only recommend DreamIT.
Rich
Awesome service by James and Abs. My emails were up and running in no time. Helpful advice, clear instructions on how to set it all up and very responsive. Highly recommend DreamIT Host.
The transition of our Jazz Club website from an overly expensive US host was seamless. Plenty of help from Abs along the way. Looking forward to a long association.
Super fast website hosting on NVMe servers, best in Australia by far. Our WordPress sites are now unbelievably quick, and our customers love it. Outstanding customer service.
DreamIT Host is rated 4.78 based on 160 reviews