DreamIT Host Reviews

of reviewers recommend DreamIT Host
Live Chat, Email
Read DreamIT Host Reviews

About DreamIT Host:

We’re an Australian based hosting team who strongly believe in exceptional customer service and great value web & email hosting. With decades of combined experience, you can trust us and our infrastructure to keep your business going further.

hello@dreamithost.com.au

19/2 Garden Boulevard

Tell us how DreamIT Host made you happy
Had been searching for a reliable and quick hosting provider for some time. I had researched a lot of other providers and tried there services, while most were good and provided what I needed, I found that DreamIT Host provided exactly what I was looking for and at a very competitive price. They're not the cheapest, but that's OK, I tried cheaper options but enevitably found that there would always be a compromise in service or perfomance somewhere. I have contacted support on a number of occasions (not for faults, more for new user familiarity questions) and every time my questions have been answered very promptly and clearly. Very happy with their product and the service they provide. Also very happy to recommend to others that regard quality is important (and not just price). DreamIT Host is very good value for money.
The guys at DreamIT Host are always helpful. Highly recommended.
So far the best hosting experience I have ever had with a hosting company. Migrate a whole e-commerce site within hours. Professional customer service and super fast responses. If you looking for hosting company in Australia these are number one in my opinion.
I have been using DreamIT Host for a few months. Beside the host environment, speed and service being good, they have been great in replying to my queries with utmost professionalism, both timely and technically. I would surely recommend for you guys to try. I have had a good experience here.
You guys have been fantastic. I went through a few hosts over recent years and my experience since joining you has been seamless. The support is excellent but also everything within your infrastructure just works. Setup an email address - works, setup nameserver - works. Everything - just works.
The best hosting company we have been with. We have been with DreamIT for a couple of weeks now, and from personal experience I would highly recommend DreamIT for all your hosting needs. Great customer support, second to none. Keep up the good work DreamIT.
Extremely happy with the transfer support when changing from another provider. Very simple process. These guys respond quickly and sort problems without hassle and with a smile (that I imagine as I can’t see their actual faces through the phone). Great service. Blisteringly fast hosting of my previously sluggish site and database too. Thanks a million. Steve. Fitness Key Composition Coaching - www.getscanned.com.au
Great staff who try to help wherever possible!
The services offered have been awesome - fast efficient communications, great range of products! Brilliant!
Have been with DreamIT Host on a reseller account for a couple of months now. Very happy with the service. Support response times have been quick, even on weekends and odd hours. I moved away from a U.S. based hosting company that is part of a large conglomerate, they had a forced migration of my account to a different server and really borked it up. Support was severely lacking by the U.S. company during that process, and I had noticed support had really been going downhill over the last couple of years with them so I was fed up with them at that point. It is really satisfying to have quick support response times, and back on an Australian based server, with Australian based support staff who are knowledgeable and helpful, even with my barrage of (sometimes silly) questions. Very happy with my decision to go with them, and the plans and pricing are good value for money.
This business is sensational, I have transferred my business email to a very basic plan with DreamIT Host from Crazy Domains where I encountered many problems with servers, missing emails and communication issues with support to DreamIT Host where I have had nothing but exceptional service, faster email servers and great communication. This is the actual message I sent to Abs at support after dealings today; Abs, is there anywhere we can review your services to support your business? I have come from Crazy Domains and I have had exceptional support for a very basic plan and would like to tell the masses. Thanks again Abs today helped me with reducing SPAM and was nothing but helpful. Thanks DreamIT Host your team is exceptional.
The kings of hosting. Their level of customer service reigns over all others. They are quick to respond and always do everything they can to help. Super value for money as well, they seriously cannot be topped.
Customer service beyond anything I've experienced for hosting. I was already pretty happy with my other provider, but DreamIT is way above and beyond. Very highly recommended.
Great Customer Service Support, very competitive hosting plans and the team is so helpful in guiding you through with any queries you should have. Definitely recommend DreamIT.
We had a couple of issues when we changed over from another provider, which Jamie attended to very quickly and were fixed. The change over process was so easy from the other provider. We have a couple of websites and my wife has commented that these now download very quickly, which is great for her customers because nobody likes to wait around.
great service
Great product and nice to now that help is not far away when you need it.
I recently created two websites using their website builder which is user friendly and produces a very good result. The guys were always quick to answer my questions and resolve any issues I was having. I can highly recommend DreamIT. Remy Jones
Absolutely fantastic service, Jamie was very helpful in assisting me with my website, I havent seen it load so fast in a long time! Was with VentraIP with around 4-5s load time but now its around 1-2 seconds, never seen it that fast before. Would absolutely recommend them. Its even cheaper than Ventra!
5-star service, great prices and super fast speed for WordPress sites. Jamie helped me move over 30 sites from Australia's big and slow hosting provider (you know who). Most sites went from 4-5 sec down to 1 sec load time.
DreamIT Host is rated 4.77 based on 125 reviews