DreamIT Host Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend DreamIT Host

Popular Questions:

How can I contact DreamIT Host?

About DreamIT Host: We’re an Australian based hosting team who strongly believe in exceptional customer service and great value web & email hosting. With decades of combined experience, you can trust us and our infrastructure to keep your business going further.

hello@dreamithost.com.au

19/2 Garden Boulevard

Tell us how DreamIT Host made you happy

Live Chat
"the staff ive dealt with have been wonderful and i would rate them 5 stars, however i just dont know how to use the website/designer. I currently have a webpage that i cannot access (the password was changed 3 or 4 times for some reason, and then even when im in i dont know how to build the site. When i signed up i explained that i wanted something as easy as Weebly to use...I was told that you had a similar building programme and i would be able to do it no worries. NOT TRUE! I end up using effectively wordpress which i just cannot work. Im very disapointed"
DreamIT Host is rated 4.76 based on 123 reviews