DreamIT Host Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend DreamIT Host

Popular Questions:

How can I contact DreamIT Host?

About DreamIT Host: We’re an Australian based hosting team who strongly believe in exceptional customer service and great value web & email hosting. With decades of combined experience, you can trust us and our infrastructure to keep your business going further.

hello@dreamithost.com.au

19/2 Garden Boulevard

Tell us how DreamIT Host made you happy

Live Chat
"I have been with DreamIT Host for a couple of weeks now and have to say it is so far a very good experience with the service. Over the first couple of days the team helped me migrate my email accounts from my previous provide the DeamIT Host. The only side thing I encountered was when I was asked to provide my login and password details for the various email accounts I have. I am not so much concerned about them accessing my email accounts since they will be hosted DreamIT Host will have more than some kind of access to them once migrated. It was more about me not wanting to give away how I structure my passwords. So I had to go into the existing accounts and change all passwords to something more generic over the course of the migration which I then changed back after the migration was completed. this is mostly the reason I chose to rate a GOOD and not VERY GOOD. Other than that looking forward to a hopefully always up and running service. Thanks"
"So far so good but far too early to give a meaningful response."
"Seamless process. Staff very helpful"
"Just joined. Too early to tell. Looks good so far. Would prefer faster response on chat. For most websites chat is the way to get an immediate response but not so with DreamIT Host."
"Great response rate from customer service agents. However, there is lack of information regarding common set up practices. For example. how to connect and upload files using Dreamweaver. I loved the simple set up of Google Mail, however, this was not very simple to find."
DreamIT Host is rated 4.76 based on 123 reviews