Dream PC Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dream PC
Telephone
"Awesome. Very helpful in completing the build on my computer. Kept up-to-date on build process. Delivered on time, safely packaged.... and FREE DELIVERY !!!!. Would easily recommend."
"Rick was a wonderful help to me in working out the best components for my use, help in connecting and downloading every thing I wanted and the service was very speedy, many thanks Rick."
"The whole process was so easy!! From the great website where you can pick and choose all your parts, amazing. Then the whole build process you know every step from when the parts arrive to when they are testing it to arriving on your door. I great experience and would highly recommend them to friends and family"
"Rick built our sons custom Gaming PC. It is even more amazing than he had hoped for and perfectly suited to his Fortnite gaming needs and beyond. He said it was actually too good for what he required, no complaints! Great friendly service, quick turnaround and excellent quality product as well as genuine after sales service including managed anti virus. Our son dreamed it and Dream PC built it. Thanks so much Rick! Happy to highly rate Dream PC."
"Always a pleasure to deal with Rick and Dream PC."
Dream PC is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews