driiveme Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend driiveme

Popular Questions:

How can I contact driiveme?

Tell us how driiveme made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"I have booking from Slough. I went there and they refused me car for no reason. I missed my meeting went through a very hectic day. Got Uber to Heathrow. The lady on phone at Driiveme said sorry can't do anything because the country head is in a meeting. I was like is this web a real? Hertz guy was treating me like i was there for no reason."
Are you driiveme? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Love the concept and i rented a car from Glasgow ! Was top"
"I am very disappointed with customer service. the bond was organised with the card but the reservation did not go through. I tried to have a live chat with them but they did not reply to my answer. I am very very disappointed. Maybe it works only for European but not foreigners like Australian..."
"Good service and good client Service :D"
driiveme is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews