www.driptipvapes.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.driptipvapes.com

Tell us how www.driptipvapes.com made you happy
This is a great company. Im trying to switch over from cigarettes and theyve helped me learn more about vaping and what would be best for me. If anyone is wanting to quit cigarettes, check out DripTip. My lungs are happier thanks to them.
Effective delivery, great customer service and an amazing product!
The site says free shipping so I thought I would wait 7 days for my package....But I got in two days😱 my order came fast and product was amazing. Now I only order from here since best price and free shipping😃🤷🏼‍♂️
Great vape!! I love the flavors
Effective delivery, great service and an amazing product.
Very good company have the flavors that my wife loves. The are easy to order from.
This company is horrible. I ordered 8 boxes of pods. When my order arrived it only had 4. I called to see when the rest of my order would arrive. The customer service rep told me the package was probably tampered with and some boxes were stolen. The package was closed and not tampered with. She would not refund my money or send the missing 4 boxes. I asked to speak to a manager and she said, she was the manager. Then said, she would look into the matter and get back to me. She never called back. I called a couple more times and left messages. In the end I’m out my money and product. NEVER order from driptipvapes. They are not an honest company.
www.driptipvapes.com is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews