Driven PCR Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Driven PCR

About Driven PCR: High quality, 100% THC free CBD products

731-377-6223

95 Jenkinsville Jamestown Rd.

Tell us how Driven PCR made you happy

"Alright. I don’t know what kinda black magic is in this ointment. Where can I buy the biggest container you make? My knee hasn’t felt this good in years. Wears off after about 12 hours. Sure. I’ve taken cortisone shots for a few years to control arthritis in my right knee. Last shot was Dec 26, 2018? I called my bone Dr n he said I needed to wait to get another shot. That’s when I tried your cream, because I was legit out of options. Put it on one night before bed. Realized about 10 AM the next day that I was walking normal. Stuffs a miracle dude. Quote me anyway you want. 👍🏼"
"My whole family uses Driven PCR CBD and the other products. I'll start with my own personal experience with Driven PCR CBD. I have been a functioning drinker since I was a young man. I've been alchohol free for 4 months and could not have done it without this product. I have an 18 year old daughter who is "Driven" a very good student and three sport athlete in highschool. Driven PCR is helping her get better sleep and she takes it as needed for anxiety. Last I'm blessed to have a 95 year old grandmother still with us. My mother started giving her Driven PCR over the past few months and it's like she came out of the fog mentality! Shes more engaged in conversations and telling stories about the old days. My mother has also reduced her pharmaceutical medication and she's was able to shed some weight as well. Driven PCR is in the forefront of the CBD movement of health and wellbeing and I feel blessed that my family has found these products."
"Thank you Driven PCR for the pain relief, and the overall feeling well and alive again.."
"Driven has helped me so much with managing my pain. I have tried everything and nothing has helped. After 2 months, I am nearly pain free with their CBD oil taken daily. I can start living my life again."
"This lotion work really good on my husband's eczema. My husband also has Parkinson's and when his hand craps and leg we put that on and it helped relieve some of the cramping."
"Been taking Driven PCR for 6+months now and my daily shoulder pain is at bay. Also no longer taking ibuprofen 3+ times a day. A great product and have several friends seeing great results as well."
"I have been using the topical and it has really helped me with my rotator cuff injury. I have also given some to friends and they have also seen reliefs from broken ribs to soar knees. This product is excellent."
"Started using Driven-PCR several weeks ago due to back pain & when I say I don't have any back pain I mean I don't have any back pain period !!"
"Have been using this product for a couple months. My nagging aches and pains are gone. My wife no longer has headaches. Overall energy is much better and insomnia has vanished."
"I’m so impressed with the results of this product, especially on my shoulder which went thru 3 rotator cuff and biceps surgeries last year September thru February. I’m basically pain free finally!!! I am now able to work several long days a week as a hair dresser and also teach 3 strength training classes a week. The Liniment is amazing as well for Localized applications a couple times a day. Thank you DRIVEN for helping get me back on track!!! Sue J."
"Excellent products that really work. These guys go above and beyond to answer questions and make sure you get exactly what you need. I highly recommend Driven PCR and their products!"
Driven PCR is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews