DriveThruRPG Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend DriveThruRPG
08AM
8AM

Tell us how DriveThruRPG made you happy

"First of the book I bought were 4 months late, coustmer service didnt help for $#*! aight thats fine stuff like that happens... But here is the kicker the book got updated that I bought and if you own the old book you get the update for free didn't get the update I contact them again I get the answer I dont own the book... Reanswer that yeah I do own the book and send proof, I'm getting quite I'm getting quite irritated at this point how could he not see that I own the book but sure incompetence is everywhere.ey answer me again and say because you don't own the PDF version you are not able to get the update... I know this is bull$#*! and the reason why it is bull$#*! is that the $#*!ing creator on the sites comment thread said that I was able to get the update for free and that was a part of the deal they made. That everyone that bought the book should get the update. I link them the conversation and they close my case... please do your self a service and avoid them at all cost"
Are you DriveThruRPG? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback DriveThruRPG receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Super expensive shipping!! I ordered a 5 dollar print book and paid over 10 dollars for shipping. It's now been over a week since I got the only info about it stating it had been shipped. When I contacted them about tracking the package they informed me since I paid their cheapest shipping fee I don't get a tracking number and if it isn't there in a month to contact them and they will ship another one the same way. Shipping books is something that many shipping companies give discounts on and I have never had to pay so much to ship a paperback and the idea of having no tracking number is ludacrus. This book I seem only able to get through them and I assure you after this I won't be shopping through them again."
"They have a massive selection of games in PDF format, many available for free, and it's possible to download your files again just in case. I'm very happy with my latest game, The Long Walk: Life on the Grand Stair."
DriveThruRPG is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews