Driving Test Cancellations NOW Reviews

of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations NOW

hello@drivingtestnow.co.uk

Tell us how Driving Test Cancellations NOW made you happy
This service is fantastic! much much better than the others 🙌. I was sceptical at first but they offer refunds if they don't book you an earlier test, anyway they brought my test forward from April to December, thats 5 months! Well worth the price, thanks guys!
This app is fantastic!!! I was panicking because my theory test was about to expire but this app brought my test forward by 3 months meaning I can do my test before my theory expires. I am honestly over the moon. Thank you
This app is fantastic!! It brought my test forward by 3 months, I am honestly over the moon. Thank you so much
In this time of driving test cancellations, this service has been a godsend. Highly recommend if you don't want to wait 3 to 4 months for your test. My daughter's test kept getting cancelled and put back 4 months. Each time, this service got her another test within the week. No extra charge, just a one off payment til she passed.
Also excellent customer service.... I wanted something specific so using their contact form this was looked at and actually implemented for me within 24 hours.
Best 20 quid I've ever spent.
Driving Test Cancellations NOW is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews