Dropbox Reviews

2PM

support@dropbox.com

Category:
Technology And Computing

How would you rate Dropbox ?

"Found out today that DropBox took £720.00 for an upgrade to my account three days after closing the said upgrade period. They offered me a free trial, which was fine, but this meant selling multiple licences I did not need as a sole trader. And they sold this to me AFTER telling me the trial was closed and over. Are businesses allowed to keep trying your card? I have complained, but the implication was I am in the wrong, despite there being a string of evidence that this is common practice with other individuals."
Dropbox is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!