Warren Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Warren
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Warren made you happy

"Absolutely disgusted by the attitude of the staff in the eastleigh store today. I took my wedding ring in after having had to have it cut off yesterday to see if they could repair it. Before I explained any thing or showed them the ring to be told straight away “can’t fix that” she then went on to say I needed to show her my receipt to prove I’d brought it there as they no longer sold that ring. I got married 4 years ago so Obviously do not still have the receipt for it. She looked at my ring and just said “nope will have to just go round with a broken wedding ring or buy a new one” Firstly their attitude was disgusting and they couldn’t have cared less what my problem was, I understand that it isn’t their problem my ring was cut off, I only wanted to ask if it could be fixed. Their no care attitude didn’t go in noticed by my husband I r my three year old old who said when leaving, “they aren’t very nice mummy” Usually warren James is a place I would go to for a lot of things but unfortunately after todays visit I think I’ll be avoiding the eastleigh store. Customer service and attitude needs sorting out big style"
Are you Warren? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Warren is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews