dusters.cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend dusters.cleaning

solomon@dusters.cleaning

Tell us how dusters.cleaning made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The gentlemen who attended today was very polite and professional, the carpets look brand new wouldn't think there were stains before,will definitely be using again for annual clean thank you so much.
Thank you Dave. Really appreciate the feedback
Very impressive company. Quick and responsive communication, they were able to provide service within 24 hours of my enquiry and did a superb job. Would use again, highly recommended.
Such a fantastic job. I'd been recommended them by a friend for an end of tenancy deep clean and would highly recommend. Booking was easy, I just had to answer a few questions about my flat and that meant that my quoted price was the exact amount I was charged, no surprises. Will definitely use them again, even on a more regular basis. Thanks!
All good; good price, good communication, good clean, good job! No complaints, very happy with the service received.
Excellent service. Very professional and flexible. They took photos before and after and helped prevent charges from the estate agency which visited the flat and took photos before the cleaning took place.
Good communication with the management and then a great clean. Absolutely no problems, can only recommend!
The best professional cleaning company we have ever used. They were extremely responsive to our emails and calls and went out of their way to accommodate our requirements. I can’t recommend them highly enough and will definitely be booking them again for our next end of tenancy cleaning.
Brilliant service received. Easy and straight forward communication and great quality of cleaning with no hassle. Very pleased and will definitely use again.
Cleaner arrived early, did a fantastic job in a few hours and left the place spotless, very happy :
Very easy to book and communicate beforehand, cleaner did a great job on the day and the flat was sparkling. Landlord was very impressed on checkout! Thanks again
This company have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. The booking procedure was very easy and the lady on the phone was friendly and very willing to accomodate the date best suited to me. They also will call you a half hour before they arrive which is great. I had a query prior to them coming out and they quickly identified the problem I had and rectified it when they did their visit. I was really pleased with the work and they provided photos of the before and after. This company has got it right. I will definitely be recommending them to friends and using them again myself.
Wonderfull service. cleaners very discreet and considerate of our wishes and needs in a tricky situation. Resolved all the cleaning problems we had in a very quick time, got an appointment within a matter of days.
Excellent service. They give advance notice of when they are coming. If that date is not suitable they will try and accommodate your preferred date. Would definitely recommend
Excellent service and friendly staff. Very good value for money and excellent job. highly recommended
Very friendly and good communication with the office. The cleaner just turned up and did his job, and I was more than greatful! As a busy mum all I wanted was a hassle free and professional service and that's what I found.
Excellent carpet clean Excellent carpet clean, will be using them again
This is the BEST cleaning company I have ever used! Polite, efficient and super professional. Well done
Extremely efficient, proactive, forward looking company. Prompt, friendly, courteous, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, and did a great job of cleaning the house as well. We like that they send two cleaners, which (if you work from home like we do), disruption to your day is minimised. A great company which, on the basis of experience so far, we would happily recommend.
Thank you for the work you done. I am very impressed. I will definitely recommend you both to my friends and family xx
Excellent job done cleaning a house prior to completion of property sale. Efficient and courteous
dusters.cleaning is rated 4.99 based on 139 reviews