E& L Insurance Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend E& L Insurance

How would you rate E& L Insurance ?

"I moved to them from another company that they also underwrite and arranged this in March to commence from old policy renewal date and because my dog showed signs of lethargy 13 days after the inception date they declined to accept a claim for a liver problem was diagnosed later on in the month. I have had pet insurance for my dog since he was 4 months old but their declinature has made it impossible for me to obtain any cover for him the first time he has ever needed it. Please watch out when changing pet insurers as you don’t want to fall into the same trap as me."
"I made a claim and it was dealt with quickly. No hassle or fuss, and my claim was in my account within a week. Great company."
E& L Insurance is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews