easipet Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend easipet

How would you rate easipet ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Carol

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about easipet in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Took my guinea pig there to have her teeth trimmed ( hadn't lomg been there to have them cut) anyway didn't wait long was seen by a male. Was dressed in shirt and trousers so I was guessing he was top vet. Very very rude. Basically told me that I left it too long to have her teeth cut and to put her down. At this point me and my daughter were in tears begged him for advice on to try and keep her alive but he just basically said I had killed her. He took her through to have her teeth cut down and said he had given her some injection. I didn't agree to him to have a injection so at this point I figured she be ok. Took her home few hours later she was jerking and making funny noises. Didn't want to take her back down there so I took her to my local vets. Been there 10 mins and she died in my arms. Very disappointed with easi pet and will not take any of my other pets there. I don't know whar she died of and don't know if it was the injection that made her worse. Absolutely distraught and let down."
"By delivering what they promised, and kept me updated throughout the process."
easipet is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews