Easimat Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Easimat
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Easimat made you happy

"Took my guinea pig there to have her teeth trimmed ( hadn't lomg been there to have them cut) anyway didn't wait long was seen by a male. Was dressed in shirt and trousers so I was guessing he was top vet. Very very rude. Basically told me that I left it too long to have her teeth cut and to put her down. At this point me and my daughter were in tears begged him for advice on to try and keep her alive but he just basically said I had killed her. He took her through to have her teeth cut down and said he had given her some injection. I didn't agree to him to have a injection so at this point I figured she be ok. Took her home few hours later she was jerking and making funny noises. Didn't want to take her back down there so I took her to my local vets. Been there 10 mins and she died in my arms. Very disappointed with easi pet and will not take any of my other pets there. I don't know whar she died of and don't know if it was the injection that made her worse. Absolutely distraught and let down."
Are you Easimat? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Easimat receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Took ages to deliver, and then after I'd done all the work sorting it with courier company, the goods turned up damaged. Company didn't care and had to go out of my way to sort a replacement. Replacement never came. Accepted a refund. Gave the company a second chance, and ordered some more, also never delivered. This time some BS about having moved house (I hadn't). I suspect they didn't even bother to dispatch. Company is holding onto my money as long as it can and have had to instruct ebay specialist team to freeze my payment - so it's all a bit pointless them prevaricating with the refund because they now can't do anything but refund it. They are just holding onto the money for as long as they can to spite me - that's how unprofessional they are. Customer service is atrocious and inflexible and offers no real solutions - even though the solutions are fairly obvious (e.g. don't use Yodel to deliver, since Yodel don't know their arse from their ears). Easimat take no responsibility for their errors, they make no effort to remedy situations, they ignore emails and they don't apologise for causing weeks of hassle to (potential) customers."
"By delivering what they promised, and kept me updated throughout the process."
"The products (dog poo bags) turned out to be much better quality than I had expected. And I found them very good value for money. And no problems with delivery - the package arrived promptly. I will definitely order from this company again the next time I need more bags."
Easimat is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews