Easimat Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Easimat
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Easimat made you happy

"Took ages to deliver, and then after I'd done all the work sorting it with courier company, the goods turned up damaged. Company didn't care and had to go out of my way to sort a replacement. Replacement never came. Accepted a refund. Gave the company a second chance, and ordered some more, also never delivered. This time some BS about having moved house (I hadn't). I suspect they didn't even bother to dispatch. Company is holding onto my money as long as it can and have had to instruct ebay specialist team to freeze my payment - so it's all a bit pointless them prevaricating with the refund because they now can't do anything but refund it. They are just holding onto the money for as long as they can to spite me - that's how unprofessional they are. Customer service is atrocious and inflexible and offers no real solutions - even though the solutions are fairly obvious (e.g. don't use Yodel to deliver, since Yodel don't know their arse from their ears). Easimat take no responsibility for their errors, they make no effort to remedy situations, they ignore emails and they don't apologise for causing weeks of hassle to (potential) customers."
Are you Easimat? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Easimat receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"The products (dog poo bags) turned out to be much better quality than I had expected. And I found them very good value for money. And no problems with delivery - the package arrived promptly. I will definitely order from this company again the next time I need more bags."
Easimat is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews