easyinbound Reviews

of reviewers recommend easyinbound
Telephone
Read easyinbound  Reviews
Really helpful staff and easy to contact if you have any questions. My number was activated very quickly. Good value.
Really good comprehensive customer service and fair rates.
We've just signed up with Easyinbound to provide a 1300 service number for our customers that will divert to the USA side of the business during our after hours times and back to us in Australia during normal working hours. The process, so far, has been easy and painless.
If the service provided by Easyinbound continues in the same vane that we have experienced so far then we have definitely landed on our feet by engaging them.
Highly recommend Easyinbound - Was exactly that, easy to talk to on phone with a very friendly & professional manner, set up was fast & the detailed explanation of "how things work" was made very simple.
Thanks Easyinbound - love your work :)
Cheers
Mandy
Fantastic system! Takes all the stress out of managing the phones. One less thing to worry about as a busy small business owner. I loved having a local team on hand to help with set-up and answering any of my questions. Their customer service was exceptional and they were very solutions focussed for my unique situation. Highly recommend.
easyinbound is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews