www.easyfx365.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.easyfx365.com

Tell us how www.easyfx365.com made you happy
Darren Ford, says he is an affiliate working with EasyFX365.
Lives in Dubai. He will have you setup a trading account, which will be activated by a bot. Long story short, you deposit BTC in the account, and you may be able to withdraw your funds, onetime, when the press a button to allow it, although you will not be able to withdraw your money when you want to. They will lock your account and state you have to pay a fee, OR, withdraw MORE moeny to allow the bot to continue to trade.
Webiste: https://easyfx365.com/
Oh and you will never ever get any support from EasyFX365
Darren said, that is because they are UK Time. That is BS, they will never send a chat response.
Your depositing money into an Abyss.
One of the most horrible nightmares in my entire life. Lost a 5-figure-amount to this scam. Stay away at all costs! I was too naive and fell into the trap. I became aware of the site through a link on Facebook. I came across a contact named Da**** Fo**. At first I was skeptical, didn't invest a lot. Since the profits were just bubbling up ... I unfortunately took too much trust, exchanged my Altcoins for Bitcoin and transferred everything to the easyfx365 site. The company blocked all the payouts ... with insane money claims. First ... money was asked for 2 'documents', then because of the correction of these documents and finally I should pay a 5-digit amount in 'taxes'. Fo** pretends to be helpful and smart in chat ... but it's just a ruse to squeeze out the investor even more. You will never ever see your invested money again. It took them just 4 weeks to get me completely smashed. --- The 5-stars-reviews definitely do come from the scammers themselves.
First met Andre Nassim over at facebook, he seemed like a nice fellow, promoting on his profile he worked for blockchain.com, so I added bitcoin to easyfx365.com via the blockchain.com crypto site like he said and claiming his artificial intelligence robot could make me big money. So i roughly added 100 USD worth of BTC to easyfx365 and by the time i looked to withdrawl 2 weeks later, they would not allow me to pay the 9.5% fees or brokerage out of my supposed earnings, which would have made it simple and profitable of large returns fast. Thinking about it now, I probably should have been expected to pay the brokerage before they begun scamming me but this is how it's done. I'm also guessing once one does pay them the amount asked for the brokerage and withdraw fees, one never sees the easyfx earnings anyway. I wasn't willing to risk the 5370 USD fee but I did lose roughly 100 USD of Bitcoin. Not a huge deal but times the amount of 100 US by 100000 people and they've made a quick million USD. The dark unreadable easyfx365 website explains nothing clearly about their brokerage fees and basically the site is impossible to use and really messy. Anyone new to crypto like myself would not look for or see the fee or brokerage information anyway, I still cant. The whole time the staff member, Andre Nassim claimed he was a blockchain.com employee and was constantly asking me to add more of my Bitcoin from blockchain.com for better profits then what I was making at blockchain, which made me suspicious and doesn't make sense, if he actually works for blockchain.com. If he could I dare say he would have tried and scam me for as much Bitcoin as he possibly could. Also if they had allowed me to pay my fees with my actual earnings they wouldn't be getting a bad review. They shouldn't be building up anything via the Artificial Intelligence Robot, EFXrobotic anyway via easyfx365 and until initial brokerage fees of the amount 1500 dollars US is paid in full, I'd think. Claimed in the beginning and on his Facebook profile that he live in Dubai, he then changed his Facebook info within days to Abu Dhabi, then finally to Sri lanka and just before he blocked me. He's scamming people and he's from the UK, according to his WhatsApp phone number details. It's a scam
Honestly The fastest company with payouts.. GG
Excellent Platform, Instant Payouts!
www.easyfx365.com is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews