Easy Projects Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easy Projects
Read Easy Projects Reviews

About Easy Projects:

Easy Projects is a cloud-based project management platform ideal for fast-moving teams inside Mid-Sized organizations and enterprises that have outgrown their current project or task management tools. Easy Projects offers Kanban board and Gantt Chart Robust project management to support WBS (unlimited hierarchy), multiple dependencies, critical path management, and portfolio management; Custom forms, Mobile Apps, Resource management, 1000+ integrations, Enterprise-class data security

vadim@easyprojects.net

Tell us how Easy Projects made you happy
"Easy-to-Use Project Management Tool"

Easy Projects definitely has been the easiest to operate. Best two functionalities that it provides:
1) Different views for arranging/managing your projects: Table, Kanban Board, etc.
2) You can use timer while working on your projects and in addition, you can add/update time for each project also.
This online software is great for beginner and intermediate PMs who are looking to kind of delve their way into some type of project management softwares. It is a program that can get you started into managing simple to intermediate projects with app connectivity like Zappier and much more.
Easy Projects makes it easy to communicate with multiple people and get everyone on the same page for work.
Creating, Sharing, Tracking, Controlling, communicating has become quick, easy and hassle free. It has reduced the dependency on emails and reduced its traffic. Ideal tool for working with virtual teams at different location.
Easy Project has made Sharing, Creating, Tracking, controlling, Projects, tasks easy Quick and hassle free. and reduced dependence on emails for communication as the update and sharing is on real time basis not just from your desktop but even through your Mobile.
Great product for task, issue, and project management. Excellent at resource loading and communication. Portfolios are not very helpful at segregating information or security. Time entry is easy to use, but doesn't update the task hours well. Financial management piece is the most helpful thing about the system and the reason we chose it over others.
As an applied research centre that focuses on prototyping our projects are generally quite complex and high risk. After reviewing many suites and standalone software we decided on Easy Projects. It has been 3 years, and still very confident in our decision. The format is easy for users both with advanced and limited technical abilities.
To track and fill efforts. Work plan becomes smooth for the coming weeks. Easy to understand, simple and relevant User interface.
Easy Projects is very easy to learn on my team's side and also easy to teach our clients to use to check proofs. The schedule adjustment from task to task is a breeze, and use of approval requests and mentions makes sending notifications very simple.
Our IT operations wouldn't be possible without EP. I was previously a JIRA user and LOVED it. EP has been an excellent substitution at a fraction of the cost of JIRA. The features and functionality is there, and the company really appreciates their customers. Support is excellent and response time is very short.
Easy Projects is simple to use and navigate around. What I like most about this platform is availability of different views - Kanban board, table and Gantt Chart which makes the project management smooth and time saving.
Easy projects is very easy and convenient to use. I love how it keeps my projects moving for me and I can tailor the views depending on how high a level I want to see. I am in EP every day and feel it makes my job much more efficient.
I like that I can create a project and assign people on the same page. All the information I need to enter about a project can be done right there. I also like that I can create job templates which is very useful for similar projects. The downside: When I create a new project, it no longer shows the projects that I had on my screen. I like to keep current projects up on my screen so I can update them. After creating a new project, I have to re-select all the projects I want to see.
It is very easy to input my time and helps me keep on task by tracking my hours spent on each project. It is a very helpful tool.
very intuitive, easy to learn , track and document work. lot of options for reporting, calendar view is great. project planning is easy and with the help of gantt charts we can clearly see where are we at a project. integration with outlook is great as well
Easy Projects helps us collaborate cross departments for over 100 implementation projects.
We use it for our design projects and it makes an easy place for us to all find where we are on a project. Downside you get an email every.single.time. a change happens. A comma. We all get an email. Need to work on this it overwhelms inboxes
For our firm, we needed to have a way to organize our many projects so that all team member could see what the next steps are. Our process is almost always the same for every project so it helps to have it visible and editable if needed. It also helps in collecting information on how long certain steps are so we can address it in the future with more hires or a better process. Easy Projects has been a great way to organize and provide all these solutions.
Its a great software that really helps with task organization and time tracking for multiple projects. It saves us lots of time in processing projects and keeping our hour estimates in check.
Easy Projects is rated 4.59 based on 49 reviews