Easy Projects Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easy Projects
Read Easy Projects Reviews

About Easy Projects:

Easy Projects is a cloud-based project management platform ideal for fast-moving teams inside Mid-Sized organizations and enterprises that have outgrown their current project or task management tools. Easy Projects offers Kanban board and Gantt Chart Robust project management to support WBS (unlimited hierarchy), multiple dependencies, critical path management, and portfolio management; Custom forms, Mobile Apps, Resource management, 1000+ integrations, Enterprise-class data security

vadim@easyprojects.net

Tell us how Easy Projects made you happy
Easy Projects is a very intuitive program to track your work hours and project allocation. As a user, it helps to be able to input your time quickly in a weekly way and then later you can determine your hour allocation.
I like the ease in navigation of Easy Projects. One thing I think they could improve on is when you pick certain filters, such as open/closed, it still shows the closed it just grays them out. I wish it didn't show them at all as it bogs down on the information I still have to look at. Easy Projects has allowed me to not have to frequently come back to check on projects I am assigned to by sending notifications when someone has worked on the project. I know then to go in and see what action needs to be taken. It saves me time and that's important to me.
Works very well for task, time, and resource management. Lacking in some security features. Notifications are not helpful or useful. Portfolio security needs improvement. Very great for project planning and execution.
Easy management workflow.
Easy Projects is an easy to use, has great customization for workflows and reporting.
I like that Easy Projects makes it easy to keep all of my work in one place and accessible whether I'm at work, or on the go via the mobile app. I always know what's going on with my projects and I'm able to respond no matter where I am. Sometimes, the amount of notifications sent to users I've assigned to projects can be overwhelming. I know that they can regulate which ones they see, but maybe a little more flexibility in that area would be useful. The greatest benefit I've seen so far is the organization that Easy Projects has provided for my documentation. Along with the ability to keep all parties abreast of what's happening within their specific projects. Make sure you're fully aware of what level of access you'd like your users to have ahead of time to make creating specific roles for your business units easier.
Easy Projects helps me in every aspect of project life cycle. You are focused on delivery dead line, costs, portofolio, scheduling and management . Scheduling a task to a resource is very easy. With few clicks the job is done. Gant and Board graph are so usefull to take a look at the projects status, monitoring its progress. I can coordinate the resources involved in a project in a very easy way. The UI permits a high level customizations. We can set the views and a lot of filters and functions. It is possibile to view the resource availability, workload ,how much time they spend on activities and so on. I has a lot of useful things like "customer management", portfolio creation, resource vacantion etc. My job will be so hard without it !
Easy Projects seems to be user friendly so far. Any questions I had were answered quickly.
It is easy to work with, allowing us to update the previous inputs and also review the previous logs for any weeks that I would like to go back. The monthly summary on the left panel is color coded and shows the worked hours at a glance. It is user-friendly!
Easy Projects is a good platform for sharing a project with multiple people. the layout can be a bit confusing especially when including multiple attachments, but overall, it works well and provides for decent file sharing opportunities.
Hello! I have to say that I absolutely LOVE you guys! I submitted my first ever flyer, and it came back perfect! Thank you for your hard work, and I look forward to working with you all in the future. Thanks again for the amazing Teen Night flyer!
Poor granularity for project tasks. Should be able to edit entries on the week view.
Very handy business too, greatly assisting organisation on both a personal and company level.
Very handy business tool, greatly assisting organisation.
I started using Easy Projects after using multiple project management tools over the years and it is by-far the best. It's so easy to organize myself and my team on it. It really helps me create a birds eye-view of major projects, as well as drill down to the details that my team requires to complete the tasks that I assign to them.
Easy projects is great for marketing projects. I enjoy their notifications system and how easy it is to communicate and collaborate.
Easy Projects has been a great addition to our software suite in Communications and Marketing. It has helped our team to stay on top of the many projects that come in while giving management the information needed to make timely decisions. I'd certainly recommend it to anybody looking for an intuitive, easy-to-use project management system.
Easy Projects is the single most important tool at my company used for scheduling. I wish it was updated for modern UI and has better android/iOS support overall.
Easy Projects is rated 4.67 based on 18 reviews