Easy Projects Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Easy Projects

About Easy Projects: Easy Projects is a cloud-based project management platform ideal for fast-moving teams inside Mid-Sized organizations and enterprises that have outgrown their current project or task management tools. Easy Projects offers Kanban board and Gantt Chart Robust project management to support WBS (unlimited hierarchy), multiple dependencies, critical path management, and portfolio management; Custom forms, Mobile Apps, Resource management, 1000+ integrations, Enterprise-class data security

vadim@easyprojects.net

Tell us how Easy Projects made you happy

"Easy Projects helps me in every aspect of project life cycle. You are focused on delivery dead line, costs, portofolio, scheduling and management . Scheduling a task to a resource is very easy. With few clicks the job is done. Gant and Board graph are so usefull to take a look at the projects status, monitoring its progress. I can coordinate the resources involved in a project in a very easy way. The UI permits a high level customizations. We can set the views and a lot of filters and functions. It is possibile to view the resource availability, workload ,how much time they spend on activities and so on. I has a lot of useful things like "customer management", portfolio creation, resource vacantion etc. My job will be so hard without it !"
"Easy Projects seems to be user friendly so far. Any questions I had were answered quickly."
"It is easy to work with, allowing us to update the previous inputs and also review the previous logs for any weeks that I would like to go back. The monthly summary on the left panel is color coded and shows the worked hours at a glance. It is user-friendly!"
"Easy Projects is a good platform for sharing a project with multiple people. the layout can be a bit confusing especially when including multiple attachments, but overall, it works well and provides for decent file sharing opportunities."
"Hello! I have to say that I absolutely LOVE you guys! I submitted my first ever flyer, and it came back perfect! Thank you for your hard work, and I look forward to working with you all in the future. Thanks again for the amazing Teen Night flyer!"
"Poor granularity for project tasks. Should be able to edit entries on the week view."
"Very handy business too, greatly assisting organisation on both a personal and company level."
"Very handy business tool, greatly assisting organisation."
"I started using Easy Projects after using multiple project management tools over the years and it is by-far the best. It's so easy to organize myself and my team on it. It really helps me create a birds eye-view of major projects, as well as drill down to the details that my team requires to complete the tasks that I assign to them."
"Easy projects is great for marketing projects. I enjoy their notifications system and how easy it is to communicate and collaborate."
"Easy Projects has been a great addition to our software suite in Communications and Marketing. It has helped our team to stay on top of the many projects that come in while giving management the information needed to make timely decisions. I'd certainly recommend it to anybody looking for an intuitive, easy-to-use project management system."
"Easy Projects is the single most important tool at my company used for scheduling. I wish it was updated for modern UI and has better android/iOS support overall."
Easy Projects is rated 4.67 based on 12 reviews