Easy Projects Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easy Projects
Read Easy Projects Reviews

About Easy Projects:

Easy Projects is a cloud-based project management platform ideal for fast-moving teams inside Mid-Sized organizations and enterprises that have outgrown their current project or task management tools. Easy Projects offers Kanban board and Gantt Chart Robust project management to support WBS (unlimited hierarchy), multiple dependencies, critical path management, and portfolio management; Custom forms, Mobile Apps, Resource management, 1000+ integrations, Enterprise-class data security

vadim@easyprojects.net

Tell us how Easy Projects made you happy
Easy projects is very easy and convenient to use. I love how it keeps my projects moving for me and I can tailor the views depending on how high a level I want to see. I am in EP every day and feel it makes my job much more efficient.
I like that I can create a project and assign people on the same page. All the information I need to enter about a project can be done right there. I also like that I can create job templates which is very useful for similar projects. The downside: When I create a new project, it no longer shows the projects that I had on my screen. I like to keep current projects up on my screen so I can update them. After creating a new project, I have to re-select all the projects I want to see.
It is very easy to input my time and helps me keep on task by tracking my hours spent on each project. It is a very helpful tool.
very intuitive, easy to learn , track and document work. lot of options for reporting, calendar view is great. project planning is easy and with the help of gantt charts we can clearly see where are we at a project. integration with outlook is great as well
Easy Projects helps us collaborate cross departments for over 100 implementation projects.
We use it for our design projects and it makes an easy place for us to all find where we are on a project. Downside you get an email every.single.time. a change happens. A comma. We all get an email. Need to work on this it overwhelms inboxes
For our firm, we needed to have a way to organize our many projects so that all team member could see what the next steps are. Our process is almost always the same for every project so it helps to have it visible and editable if needed. It also helps in collecting information on how long certain steps are so we can address it in the future with more hires or a better process. Easy Projects has been a great way to organize and provide all these solutions.
Its a great software that really helps with task organization and time tracking for multiple projects. It saves us lots of time in processing projects and keeping our hour estimates in check.
Easy Projects is a great tool. My organization uses it as the primary project management platform. It makes LIFE EASIER!
Easy and efficient way to Manage project and associated deadlines using Easyprojects. It's user-friendly and provided you decent control over all your projects, it's deadlines and team.
Easy projects works well for tracking hours spent on projects and helps plan for the future. Highly recommended
Very easy to use program. Visually appealing and user friendly. I like that we have our days color-coded according to the number of hours we input. If I go over 8 hours, it counts as overtime and the specific day is highlighted in red. Also, its super helpful that we can see a summary of all these color-coded days since the time I started using Easy projects.
It's easy to use, the only thing though is when I'm looking for a particular project and it isn't there. Any way I could add it?
The best part is - via Easy Projects the entire team can keep up with the progress being made on each project. One does not have to spend any time updating each member or sending out emails. The features are highly customizable and email notifications make it very easy to share these projects with those who are not on Easy Project, without having to write emails about the specific project. I also like the reminders that come from Easy Projects that remind you of deadlines.
Excellent Project Management software!! Great user interface :)
Easy Projects is easy to use.
Easy projects makes it easy to collaborate with teammates on a project (or multiple projects). It provides one common place for everyone to read or provide updates on a project or check/update the status of the project. Can also easily log time that has been allocated to that project.
Easy projects is a great easy to use project management system.
Easy projects is a easy to use project management system.
Easy Projects is a very intuitive program to track your work hours and project allocation. As a user, it helps to be able to input your time quickly in a weekly way and then later you can determine your hour allocation.
Easy Projects is rated 4.62 based on 37 reviews