easyrentcars.com Reviews

E

Refund - Difficult

38.10%
Industry Average
I have spent numerous hours and at least 20+ calls trying to get them to refund the overcharge of $14.
posted 1 week ago - Denise Stone
I went back home blaming the car rental agency and waited a couple of days for my refund.
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
easyrent cars sale you cheap…but don't deliver easyrent cars sale you cheap rentalcars, if you arrive in Dublin airport the counter from SIXT ask you for a insurance letter and Euro 6000 deposit (no its not one 0 to much and yes it was a Opel Corsa) if you don't have one of this the offer you to rent a car from them for around 3 times the price you payed from easyrentcars, easyrentcars knows all this but don't refund your money.
posted 1 month ago - peter
posted 1 month ago - Peter
Dishonest and Fraudulent 3rd party booking agency. Took a deposit amount from me and would not honour the transaction and has refused to refund the amount, as I ended up having to pay a portion twice for the same rental.
posted 2 months ago - D Millar
When I tried to get a refund, they said “too bad, it’s your fault that you didn’t realise it was a mistake”.
posted 3 months ago - Rubika K
I reserved a car online to pick up in Miami. They took my money online and when I got to Miami, there was an additional fee applied and then they needed a major credit card! Long story short, I left without a car and they refused to refund my money!!!! Do not do business with them!!!
posted 4 months ago - Errikka Dungy
On complaining, they were quick to cancel and refund my original booking to absolve themselves from any liability, yet were happy to bill my credit card again to book with Hertz, at the last minute, expensive daily rate, double what I originally paid.
posted 4 months ago - Andrew
Worst rental company ever. Our plane was late. Arriving on site the rental had been cancelled without any information. Finally, instead of refunding the rental, they charge 50 USD. To avoid this absolutely is called a scam.
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
1) at the rental counter (Palm Beach, FL) I was told an additional driver would cost $12/day; the original “Terms and Conditions” stayed $5 2) they insisted that I had to pay additional liability insurance- in spite of the fact that my car insurance covers car rentals 3) the service was very slow and unprofessional 4) there was no paperwork (car registration, rental agreement) in the car; when I asked for it, I was told it would be emailed to me- it wasn’t; I insisted on getting a hard copy before leaving the office (which they were very unhappy about); the email NEVER came 5) upon return, the line was very long and the service extremely slow (like 30 mins per customer); after waiting for 40 mins, I had to insist on being taken to airport lest I miss my plane; since I never received sign-out paperwork or return of my deposit (supposed to be refunded), it remains to be seen what they will attempt to rip me off (based on other people’s reviews)
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous