easyrentcars.com Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend easyrentcars.com

Popular Questions:

How can I contact easyrentcars.com?

Tell us how easyrentcars.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Through EasyRentCars.com, we prepaid for a week rental from Alamo, out of Madrid. EasyRC is just the middleman. Saved about $40 total from the next rental car agency. Showed up exactly on time, but no cars available. They said they don't know when we could get a car. We hung around and after about 1.5 hours they said they did have a compact box car. So they downgraded us to a compact economy from intermediate. They also kept saying we didnt rent from Alamo because we paid EasyRentcars. We had to take it. Then they double sold us on insurance, which was included at purchase. Easyrentcars is a Chinese company and being the middleman has no ability to help. Just rent directly from the more reputable rental agencies."
Are you easyrentcars.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"bait and switch...they claimed an absurdly low sale rental price per day via email blast marketing, when I went to the site there were no such prices and they wouldnt honor, saying it would get that low again but I need to monitor to get that rate when it dropped."
"Please do not rent from this company. We took a shuttle in Orlando to the middle of nowhere, with our 2 children. After paying months in advance, we were told that we needed to buy insurance from them. Our insurance company had told us, very specifically, that we do not need rental insurance on our rental, we were covered and to not purchase it. The man told us, we had to buy it. They did not have a fax machine that our insurance company could send them proof, nor would they call our insurance company to verify that we had insurance. They then told us we needed to pay a $700 deposit. Then, they added on 2 other fees, that I'm not sure what they were. We felt we needed to just pay, in order to get our kids out of the middle of nowhere. After getting into the older-style Durango, we noticed stains everywhere. There were stains on the ceiling, on the seats, on the dash. We unloaded our children, our luggage and demanded a refund. They only refunded a portion of our payment. We tried to get an uber, and luckily the shuttle that brought us there drove by and agreed to take us back to the airport, stating they are not affiliated with Easyrentcars and this seems to happen all of the time. We rented a car at the airport and had no issues. Do not waste precious vacation time on this company."
"I booked at your web site, arrived to pick up the car and was told from the attendant that i could not take car out of state and i would be charged for mileage. I had no choice to cancel reservation on site and was informed that i would not be charged. Had to rent from budget rental around the corner. To my surprise when i checked my credit card statement i was charged. Easyrentcars sent several e-mails and not a one of them stated any such information as you are claiming. I would not recommend Easyrentcars at all!"
"SCAM***** would give this no stars if I could was taken from Orlando to the middle of a wooded area to a very small trailor at 1230am so it was very dark and scary where they then told me I needed to give them 1000 security deposit mind you I only spent 100 to rent the car for a 3 day trip!!! Was told no refund!!! Horrible scam"
"Your counter agents were intimidating and lying to the two women in front of me in line in order to violate them for ALL the insurance they could get. It was shameful the lies they told saying that their insurance did not cover rental cars…when neither of your agents had the slightest idea what insurance either women had. No such nonsense happened when I stepped up to the counter and insured the rude male agent I would have none of his BS. Upon returning the car I was charged about 400 USD to REPLACE an entire back left aluminum wheel because of a very slight scratch that you will not switch out. I fully believe you are out to gouge, take advantage and bilk as much money as possible from naïve clients. I’ll NEVER rent from you again, NEVER, and will do all I can on the Internet to warn future victims of your unscrupulous practices. You even lie on your customer feedback webpage…I gave you an average rating of 2.4 but you reported an average score of 4 out of 5. Pathetic!"
"Terrible...never again.... place closes at 9 couldnt pick up car. Was told to wait in airport till morning. No refund. Took the whole amount of booking for 4 days. You get what you pay for.. go with a major car rental company."
"My son rented a van from this company in Canada at an excellent price. Too good to be true. He went to pick up the car and the car rental agency had never heard of this company so no car. He’s still trying to get a refund."
"Felt conned. Had to pay an extra amount when picking up the car. This more than doubled the cost. The company are based in Singapore so I am not sure what protection you have. All replies to emails did not answer any of my questions and were not accurate."
"Beware of this Company! Read all the very fine print! They only accept a hand full of Insurances and insist you pay additional costs which will almost double what you thought was a good deal! They ask for several thousands of a hold fee on your credit card. If you do sign up for a car, this will be your experience; you'll be taken to an off site rotting wooden red trailer with hardly any vehicles on their lot (we counted 2 in the front and 3 in the back).Your shuttle driver will become your clerk when you're inside. You'll get the feeling right away that this is not a reputable place! I hope anyone thinking of renting with this "so called" Company will reconsider! And by the way, Customer Support will just keep saying how sorry they are and nothing will get done! Save yourself from an aggravating horrible beginning to your vacation!"
"Worst rental company I’ve ever had the misfortune to deal with, rude, unhelpful and tried to charge my son £480 over the original £78 fee when easy jet ( also hopeless) cancelled his flight from Amsterdam, between the 2 of them spoiled the family Easter break. We will never ever use them again and my advise is to save yourself the hassle and stay away."
"I use this easyrentdars company to book a car three months before D day, I found out that I will be 2:30 hours late to pick up my car so I tried to cantact them one day before to let them know and the nightmare start, after several call no answer they decide to answer the call put on hold for about 20mn than they just hang up and this scenario repeted for about 6 times and then the guy said nothing I can do about it you loose your car and hung up on me again and that is not what it says in their contract. I was forced to cancel the booking and because of shottime left for me to book another car I had to pay like two times the price. so before you book with this company try to call them and you see in case you have an issu good luck."
"Excellent Services. Prompt reply to the enquiry with good recommendation, Their price drop alert is very effective."
"Excellent Services Excellent Services. Prompt reply to the enquiry with good recommendation, Their price drop alert is very effective."
"User-friendly website, prompt confirmation of booking and a further discount after booking - very happy with this booking agent."
"I rented an SUV for the week. Drove out to O'Hare to pick up the vehicle only to be told that I have to be from out of town with an airline ticket. They could not refund me, I'd have to call EasyRentCars. Called EasyRentCars and they said they couldn't refund me because it was past the pickup time. Extremely frustrating. I reviewed the confirmation and I don't see this stipulation."
"Horrible experience. Do not use this company unless you want to be scammed. Long story short: I did not get a rental car with my reservation, no refund, and hit with foreign transaction fees on my credit card from the company. The rental agencies this company works with have written enough loopholes into their 'policies' that you will never be able to rent a car with them without paying a LOT of other fees. Unfortunate to start a vacation with such a hassle and to be swindled. Do yourself a favor and book anywhere else. This company will not save you money in the long run."
"Dont buy any service from them. They are a scam. I am sure most of the good reviews are either paid or by their own staff. Worst company ever to deal with. They gulped my $900. I spent evening till midnight with my pregnant wife only to be denied services and worst of all, after refusing to give services, they aren't even refunding. I will make sure until they refund, they have complaints all over. I am also talking to a lawyer in UK to file a complaint against their policies so that this company shuts down paying damages."
"I travel a lot and rent alot of car but have never had bad experience like this time. I travel to Taiwan and want to rent a car. I tried this app at the first time. They request to deposit or pre-pay about 15 to 20% of the total cost. The vender very not professional when they will meet you at the airport and give the car to you without any special instruction where they will part and how they can meet you. You have to call them at the first. Last but not least they can reject your application even not your fail and they reject to refund the deposit if they reject it. Think about they will say sth about your application and they reject and they will get your deposit for free. I contact the customer service but they dont want to re-investigate at all really useless customer service as well. Really a scam with this website."
"Terrible - avoid at all costs"
easyrentcars.com is rated 1.50 based on 24 reviews