easyrentcars.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend easyrentcars.com

Popular Questions:

How can I contact easyrentcars.com?

Tell us how easyrentcars.com made you happy

"I made my reservation months in advance. I had to pay for my rental car when the reservation was made. It was my understanding that I had "Paid in full" at that time. It was my daughters 21st birthday party and we were to head straight to Disney World after I picked up our rental car. Well that's where the trouble began. Because EasyRentCars is a 3rd person rental company. I was sent to a horrible rental company "Clubs Car Rental" that are truly the rip off artists of the century! They charged more than double on the spot before I could get my car in addition to what I had already paid easyrentcars . I felt bullied and decided to contacted the police concerning the "Clubs Car Rental" company I was told by the police that they are called to this scam car rental place all the time. To make a long story short Easy Rent Cars did not have my back. They have no power to help at all. It was a nightmare. Do yourself a favor and don't use this company......"
Are you easyrentcars.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Avoid them like the pest. Worse rental company in the industry. Left me stranded at Kuching airport in Malaysia as they rented me a car from Eurocar when that company doens't operate at that airport. Weeks later I am still waiting for a refund."
"I have made an online reservation in the middle of November to get a car at Miami International Airport. The reference number is 165405308. The email from them instructed to call one of two numbers, as below. Pick-up Time Saturday, December 22, 2018, 10:00 PM Pick-up Location Miami Airport - Call for pick-up 4121 NW 25TH ST, MIAMI, FL 33142, USA - View on map Method Call for pick-up Telephone +1855 6166011 / +1786 2004487 Office Hour 24Hours My flight arrived a few minutes later than 10pm. After picking up luggage, I attempted to call them. The toll free number seems to be disconnected, and the other number went to answering service. My wife had found another phone number for them on the internet, and the person on the phone could not reach the local office (which is supposed to be open 24 hours a day, see above). Then she blamed this on me suggesting I should have called before 10pm. After that she said I need to go to the office to check if it is open. The office is a couple of miles away as per Google Maps. I am traveling with my family, and some members were sick, so it is really ridiculous to even ask a customer to go and check whether the office is open. I ended up renting a car from a different company at almost three times the price. Stay away from these people, they are Unprofessional beyond any measure. —Misha PS response to providers reply. First of all, the confirmation does not state that the pickup has to happen on time. I called the toll free number for pickup only about 30 min later than the pick up time, since my flight got slightly delayed. The provider claims the office is open 24 hours a day which is not true. By the way, it is rather ridiculous to expect people to call when they are in flight..."
"I booked a rental car with them online and they showed me the available options etc for my dates, I left card details and agreed to pay on pick-up. BUT... It turns out that they rent cars they haven't even checked are available and so after waiting for a rental voucher to be delivered I then get an email saying that they don't have any cars for my dates. 7 hours before I'm due to pick it up. Don't use this company if you need reliability, maybe if you're booking weeks in advance they work. But for a few days I'd say forget it."
easyrentcars.com is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews