ebuying.nl Reviews

of reviewers recommend ebuying.nl

Tell us how ebuying.nl made you happy
I've received exceptional service from your customer service representative. I would recommend your establishment to anybody that wants to be treated well and fairly. I purchased a number of dolls from you and had some difficulty with the factory and your people took care of it immediately. I appreciate the outstanding service
Great customer service!! Staff were extremely professional & decent. Thumbs up!!
This is such a huge, huggable plushie of my favorite character!! He was completed in a very timely manner, too. Really impressed with how he turned out :)
After receiving my order We put it through its paces and found a weak link in the system. The company gratefully sent us out a replacement part at no cost to me. Great customer service!
This is the best place. My frustration has gone due to using this innovative machine. Highly recommended!!
The Doll is way to real to be believed, felt like it was coming alive at times.Take your time moving her around, not for those who have problems moving or lifting 130 lbs plus.
Super quick shipping and product was exactly as pictured! I couldn't believe how quick it came! Great company!
omg i love this for oral, the head so much fun and bulbous at the tip. great texture, thick shaft better feel than the rob piper (a little too smooth and one dimensional. i love flipping it over too and slammin my nose into the balls. epic throat trainer. 10/10
I purchased a full male doll. It was delivered on time and had everything I ordered. The doll is better than I expected. I recommend this company and their products.
I loved the products and will buy more when I get a chance
Great product, good quality excellent customer service, a bit of long wait but otherwise everything else 5* star for quality of product and customer service would definitely recommend
Grear service! Thank you ebuying.nl
I am very happy because i have bought a product from ebuying.nl. 100% satisfied service & you will not be disappointed!!
Very good customer service. I am happy from purchasing here. Highly recommended
Very impressed! Great prices, quick delivery! Pleased with item. thank you!
It's excellent and fun. Only notice is it doesn't have a thru hole for easy cleaning but is ribbed and pleasurable..
This is my second order with them, the product arrived within three days of order, and everything was as described and pictured. Very pleased will be ordering from them again.
ebuying.nl is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews