eco trackway Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend eco trackway

How would you rate eco trackway ?

Will H
"I have given one star as it was needed to be able to post this but the truth of the matter is ZERO is all this company deserves. Eco Trackway are hands down the worst supplier I have ever had to deal with in 7 years of working in events! Avoid them like the plague!!!!! Their crew left litter all over our beautiful site, The track was installed late and when it was installed it was installed badly so did not work. Due to it being installed late we were fined for waiting time by a haulage company which Eco Trackway are now doing their best to ignore by not returning emails or phone calls. They are without a shadow of a doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with and I hope I never have to deal with such a useless team again. Jonathan is the definition of a shyster so do not listen to a word he says! 0/100 would have been generous and if you are reading this do not even consider using this company you will regret it!!"
eco trackway is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews