East Coast Storage Equipment Reviews

of reviewers recommend East Coast Storage Equipment
Read East Coast Storage Equipment Reviews

About East Coast Storage Equipment:

Founded in 1994, East Coast Storage Equipment is a family-operated supplier and systems integrator of material handling and storage equipment. The company specializes in making warehouses and distribution centers more efficient by implementing quality used equipment – like pallet racking, mezzanines, shelving, conveyor and more. Most products can be customized for specific project application.

732-451-1808

info@ecseco.com

Tell us how East Coast Storage Equipment made you happy
Corbin helped me through the entire process and gave me important tips for my next experience. We purchased the material for this order elsewhere and have learned a valuable lesson and Corbin's professionalism and guidance will be remembered for future needs. Thanks Corbin!!
I ordered pallet racking and shelving and picked it up a few days later. Everyone at the warehouse was helpful and kind. A small mistake was discovered in the order when we arrived home. One phonecall set the problem right and they delivered the replacement parts in time for our next day installation. I would absolutely use this company again. Many thanks for all your help and consideration!
What a wonderful company we used for our pallet racking needs for a second time. Mike was very responsive to our vision and any questions we had. He came out to measure what we needed and came up with a quote quickly. Mike even responded when he was on vacation and steered me toward Larry who was very accommodating as well. We had our pallet racking installed in a half a day and couldn’t be more happy! The pallet racking fit perfectly and the crew who installed were very nice. Thank you East Coast Storage!
East Coast Storage Equipment 5 star review on 8th May 2021
We needed yard ramp to load containers. Mike @ ECSE jumped in and saved the day with quick research and availability. We were offered basically a new ramp in our neighborhood for $10K included trucking. Mike was quick with trucking arrangements, easy options for payment and ramp was in our yard within 2 days.
Great people
The company was responsive to questions and very quick to provide a quote on materials. Only one issue surfaced that was cause for concern, what was discussed in an email (24 beams) was not the same qty that was delivered (12 beams). Fault on both sides because I didn't catch it on the invoice either, thus it cost my company more in shipping cost because I had to order 12 more. All said and done, I'd order again.
John and his team were quick to answer any and all questions or concerns. Very accommodating throughout the entire project. The installers were professional and straight to the task at hand. Would recommend to anyone. Extremely happy with the finished product.
John and his team have been incredible. The communication has been superior throughout our project which has produced many curveballs. John and his team have hit them all. We would highly recommend them to ANYONE!
Almost 20 years ago we opened up a new 200,000 foot warehouse where we erected almost 9,000 pallet racks..Since then we have added additional storage, as well as other enhancements. My first call is always to East Coast Storage Equipment. Their prices are very competitive but more important, their work is first rate. John and his crew are very responsive. I could not ask for more!
Great servive
We ordered some shelving for our warehouse. Their service was excellent, we needed early so they came on the weekend to install. Service better then promised. and Quality Shelving.
Entire staff was extremely responsive and quick to provide answers and solutions. Work was completed within time frame, even w/ very aggressive time line.
We are very happy with the end result of our ramp that was installed to our loading dock. The Installers were very professional and did a great job at putting it all together. The dock is exactly what we wanted. The Sales team and Office personnel were courteous and answered all of our questions in a timely manner. Thank-you!
GREAT COMPANY. GREAT PRICES AND VERY ACCOMODATING. WOULD RECOMEND TO ANYONE!
East Coast Storage Equipment purchased a substantial amount used racking installed in our warehouse from us for resale and was highly professional. They hit all agreed timelines and payment was made as promised upon loading of last truck. We even took +/- 10 days out of the timeline and they were able to meet the adjusted date.
I corresponded with Paul Parisi before making the purchase and he was a great help. He answered all my questions without fail and was so helpful in getting me the best price possible. Made buying shelving all the easier.
Great service and product. Would definitely do business again. Thanks for the quick shipment.
Great price, quick shipment, quality product. I have their shelving in 3 of my stores and will use it again with future needs.
Great products and service. We asked for specific sizes to fit our larger skids and the guys at East coast made it happen. Installation was quick and easy as well.
Great people to work with. Satisfied my shelving needs quickly.
East Coast Storage Equipment is rated 4.90 based on 20 reviews