edcentric teaching Reviews

of reviewers recommend edcentric teaching
Read edcentric teaching Reviews

+86 151 1129 0037

shea_brewer@edcentricteaching.com

Tell us how edcentric teaching made you happy
My journey with the company started just 6 months ago, but it has been enough to be grateful and happy for everything the members of it have done to make my stay easy going, nice and comfortable. Since the beginning when I contacted them for first time they replied to me fast, then during the process they always supported and helped me with all I needed, no matter how simple or difficult it was what I asked, they found the answer or solution. That is why when the person in charge required me to post my original documents from Mexico to China and book the tickets to arrive in Changsha just like that I had no problem cause by that time they had showed me already it was a serious and committed company. Even it was a long process, I do not regret the decision I made of coming to China with the help of EDCENTRIC TEACHING.
Thanks so much for your feedback. We are so happy that you are enjoying your time in China with us so far.
At first the idea of moving to China seemed quite daunting as I had never lived so far away from home before. When I first arrived, I was given the warmest welcome by my new employer who helped orientate me around the city and was always at the end of the telephone if I needed help or advice with anything. My colleagues were lovely too and as I gradually began to settle in more and more, I started to really enjoy the rush and excitement of this vibrant, new, hustling city of Changsha. Looking back on my overall experience of teaching in China, I can say it was one of the greatest and most rewarding experiences I have ever had. It has paved out the stepping stones to a career that I wish to progress in having discovered my love for teaching and working with children in a kindergarten setting. I would recommend teaching with edcentric to anyone who wishes to get out there in the world and take on a brand new challenge, to meet new people and to explore a new city but best of all to earn the experience of teaching English as a foreign language. I can't wait to go back!
Hi Aine. Thanks so much for leaving a review about your experience in China with edcentric teaching. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us and we'd happily welcome you back anytime!!
edcentric teaching is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews