edcentric teaching Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend edcentric teaching

+86 151 1129 0037

shea_brewer@edcentricteaching.com

Tell us how edcentric teaching made you happy

"At first the idea of moving to China seemed quite daunting as I had never lived so far away from home before. When I first arrived, I was given the warmest welcome by my new employer who helped orientate me around the city and was always at the end of the telephone if I needed help or advice with anything. My colleagues were lovely too and as I gradually began to settle in more and more, I started to really enjoy the rush and excitement of this vibrant, new, hustling city of Changsha. Looking back on my overall experience of teaching in China, I can say it was one of the greatest and most rewarding experiences I have ever had. It has paved out the stepping stones to a career that I wish to progress in having discovered my love for teaching and working with children in a kindergarten setting. I would recommend teaching with edcentric to anyone who wishes to get out there in the world and take on a brand new challenge, to meet new people and to explore a new city but best of all to earn the experience of teaching English as a foreign language. I can't wait to go back!"
Hi Aine. Thanks so much for leaving a review about your experience in China with edcentric teaching. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us and we'd happily welcome you back anytime!!
edcentric teaching is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews