eden tyre sales Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend eden tyre sales
Click Here

Tell us how eden tyre sales made you happy

"Fantastic service and friendly staff. Will be coming back for my next car needs. Excellent prices"
Are you eden tyre sales? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Dreadful service, did work which hadn’t been authorised then spat their dummy out when I queried it. They then ‘reversed’ their ‘work’ and set my tracking out so far the car was unsafe to drive. They even got the receipt wrong and fitted tyres different to those shown on the receipt. They then claimed my old tyres were worn to the cords which they most certainly were not, there was 3.2mm all the way across. Contacted head office who said they would get back to me after they look into it, still waiting! Theyre also trying to silence my reviewing them claiming I never contacted them even though I still have their message, dispicable company, if Im a fake reviewer how come I know the regional managers name is Tom or are you going to deny that too"
eden tyre sales is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews