eden tyre sales Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend eden tyre sales

How would you rate eden tyre sales ?

"Dreadful service, did work which hadn’t been authorised then spat their dummy out when I queried it. They then ‘reversed’ their ‘work’ and set my tracking out so far the car was unsafe to drive. They even got the receipt wrong and fitted tyres different to those shown on the receipt. They then claimed my old tyres were worn to the cords which they most certainly were not, there was 3.2mm all the way across. Contacted head office who said they would get back to me after they look into it, still waiting! Theyre also trying to silence my reviewing them claiming I never contacted them even though I still have their message, dispicable company, if Im a fake reviewer how come I know the regional managers name is Tom or are you going to deny that too"
eden tyre sales is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!