Eden Brothers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Eden Brothers

How would you rate Eden Brothers?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Cali Campbell

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Eden Brothers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Cali Campbell
"I ordered quite a few packets of vegetable and herb seeds. Their selection is wonderful! They even offer heirloom and organic seeds. When my order arrived, they had missed one item. Not only did they send it to me, they added in other seeds Free as an apology. I couldn't believe it!!! They have a return customer out of me for sure!! Great quality and good old fashioned customer service!!!! Thank you Eden Brothers! My vegetables are blooming already!"
Eden Brothers is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews