Edubirdie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edubirdie
Read Edubirdie Reviews

About Edubirdie:

In 2018 EduBirdie became the most popular writing service in the world according to BBC. EduBirdie.com is the biggest academic market where customers can find a writer among hundreds of professionals to assist them with assignments.
Since 2015, we helping students to succeed by offering academic writing and editing services.
We care about every paper, that's why we have developed the quality rating system that allows you to hire writers based on the number of successful projects. You will 100% find the best writer for your academic assignment.

+1 (888) 337 5415

support@edubirdie.com

Tell us how Edubirdie made you happy
A great website to use for your resources. I recommend it to anyone that needs extra help.
Edubirdie is amazing it introduced me to Josh who’s an amazing writer I’m so happy with my paper ... I will be staying in touch in the near future... highly recommended
I've always gotten excellent work when it came to writing essays for my assignments, and I've always gotten excellent grades. Edubirdie is worth it. Most of essays were related to Finance which is the most difficult for me.
love love Edubirdie the customer service is great ,prices are affordable and delivery time is way faster than I expected. I recommend them 100%.
Edubirdie helped me place my order with a skilled writer. My paper was finished before my deadline. My paper was absolutely perfect!!!!
Great job! I ended up with no time to do my Gender studies assignment and I hired a writer to do an argumentative essay. The writer delivered on time and did a great job on the essay. I am overall very satisfied with EduBirdie's services. Great Customer support.
We always make sure we understand our clients' needs, and we're thrilled that you're happy with the final output.
The process was very easy. The support chat was very prompt, very clear, very helpful with guiding me to what I needed to do. Transition to picking my Professor was easy and I appreciated not having to retype all of the details of the assignment that I described in the Support chat. My topic was Information Technology. The IoT.
Thanks so much for the amazing review of Edubirdie! We will keep working hard to provide the best essay writing and customer support services around!
Thank you for the 5-star rating and for your kind words! We appreciate your feedback!
I have placed many orders at EduBirdie and each time quality work was produced in time. Customer support has also always been helpful with questions that I have.
We appreciate that you are taking the time to leave your opinion about our service! We are so glad you liked the service and we will be very happy to help you anytime.
Every single time I have placed an order. The writers have always given quality work in time. Customer support has also always been helpful in each an every way.
Thanks so much for the amazing review of Edubirdie! We're happy to hear about your great experience with us and we'd be thrilled to work with you again in the future. We will keep working hard to provide the best essay writing and customer support services around!
I feel the price can sometimes be a little too high, especially for the amount of grammar mistakes I find in my papers
Thanks for notifying us of the difficulties you have been experiencing with our service recently. Please, accept our sincere apology for the difficulties we have caused you. Edubirdie Team
The price is perfect and I would recommend this to everyone they finish it before the deadline and if your not satisfied u could get your money back 😊best writers 🥰
Wonderful experience! Great support and quality writers every time! A must use to help out with papers!
Super good writer on this website, I always use for my English papers and they do a great job.
Thank you for the wonderful review!
I had one bad experience where i got an F on my paper and they said they couldnt do anything about that... other than that the other times were okay
Thank you for raising this matter and giving us an opportunity to perform even better. If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
It's amazing. writers don't fail to finish your assignment in less than a day, no matter who you choose to write it.
We are so happy to hear that you’ve had a great experience with the EduBirdie service!
My writer meets my requirements. Had it back super fast. she communicated the whole time. She did perfectly. Edubirdie is my go-to from now on!
We are so glad you loved the EduBirdie service and we will be very happy to help you in future!
very good site ! very good writers!
Thank you for your kind words!
EDU birdie has seriously helped me with my essays for criminal justice and all of my other classes. It’s helped me focus on my other assignments while also assisting me to create essays that not only follow the instructions properly but they end up getting me a good grade as well.
Thank YOU for being an amazing client, and for the fantastic feedback on Edubirdie! We are so happy to hear that you’ve had a great experience with our service.
I had one bad experience that is still not resolved. I paid and released funds to a paper with out reading it solely relying on the promotion of this website. I got a zero on the paper. The paper was completely wrong, and when I wrote the writer he didn’t respond. It’s been a month now and I am still writing him in hope of a response. The site isn’t doing anything about it! Over all I had great experience, just choose your writer wisely. Read his reviews!
Hi Chino. We are disturbed about this as much as you are. We’ve already sent you a request in private. Please specify either your user or order ID so we could proceed with the investigation of your case at the shortest notice. Edubirdie Team
Edubirdie is rated 4.80 based on 191 reviews