Edubirdie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edubirdie
Read Edubirdie Reviews

About Edubirdie:

In 2018 EduBirdie became the most popular writing service in the world according to BBC. EduBirdie.com is the biggest academic market where customers can find a writer among hundreds of professionals to assist them with assignments.
Since 2015, we helping students to succeed by offering academic writing and editing services.
We care about every paper, that's why we have developed the quality rating system that allows you to hire writers based on the number of successful projects. You will 100% find the best writer for your academic assignment.

+1 (888) 337 5415

support@edubirdie.com

Tell us how Edubirdie made you happy
They were very helpful when I asked questions.
We appreciate your feedback!
I have used Edubirdie for every paper I needed to be looked over. Very good customer service. I am given 4 stars as some of the writers do not specialize in what they claim. I have had to fire one writer because he clearly didn't follow any directions. If you see more than 2 of the same complaints about a writer do not hire them at all. When you find that perfect one for you keep them and rehire them
Тhanks so much for the amazing review of Edubirdie! We will keep working hard to provide the best essay writing and customer support services around!
Quick, easy and a humugus stress reliever!!! Subject matter was extremely specific ( Cherokee removal act and trail of tears)!!!! Can not say thank you enough!
Thank you for the wonderful review!
I found Edubirdie and didn't want to believe that it was a real. I was afraid of trusting in this page at the first time, but after my first assignment accomplish and ended loving Edubirdie. They have professional very well prepare and ready to help you out with your work/school assignment. I was late for one of my assignments and using they help I was able to get my assignment done in the same day. I really recommended.
Wow, thank you so much for the kind words! We're ecstatic you had an amazing experience with us and that you loved the output. We always make sure we understand our clients' needs! We will be very happy to help you anytime.
Edubirdie is a good site if you need help with assignments. They have tons of writers to choose from and you can view their profile first before booking them. I also like that you have direct communications with the writer, unlike some sites that only allow for you to communicate through an agent.
Thanks so much for the amazing review of Edubirdie! We will keep working hard to provide the best essay writing and customer support services around!
I supplied the English opening paragraph and needed three more paragraphs to go with my paper. Dr Antony did a remarkable job with the information competed early and the paper was spot on!
We will definitely let Dr Antony know about this. Thank you so much for the recommendation.
I got a bad grade. Not satisfied. Dr. Yazeed did my paper. Not recommending.
Hi! We are disturbed about this as much as you are. We’ve already sent you a request in private. Please specify either your user or order ID so we could proceed with the investigation of your case at the shortest notice. Edubirdie Team
this website has helped me multiple times im so grateful. the employees do an excellent job. i will always remain a loyal customer!
We're happy to hear about your great experience with us and we'd be thrilled to work with you again in the future. Thank you very much!
I have always enjoyed using Edubirdie. Sometimes I have so much going on in my personal life that I do not have time for school assignments. Edubirdie has always been there to help me out! I have always had a successful turn out when any/all of my assignments have been completed. Thank you Edubirdie!
We always make sure we understand our clients' needs, and we're thrilled that you're happy with the final output.
Trading rewards for a good review not cool. Need to stop!
This issue surprises us. In the event of such rare and unfortunate situations, we can only apologize. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
Great everytime
We appreciate your feedback!
Thank YOU for being an amazing client, and for the fantastic feedback on Edubirdie!
A great website to use for your resources. I recommend it to anyone that needs extra help.
Thank you so much for the recommendation.
Edubirdie is amazing it introduced me to Josh who’s an amazing writer I’m so happy with my paper ... I will be staying in touch in the near future... highly recommended
We're ecstatic you had an amazing experience with our service and that you loved the output.
I've always gotten excellent work when it came to writing essays for my assignments, and I've always gotten excellent grades. Edubirdie is worth it. Most of essays were related to Finance which is the most difficult for me.
love love Edubirdie the customer service is great ,prices are affordable and delivery time is way faster than I expected. I recommend them 100%.
Edubirdie helped me place my order with a skilled writer. My paper was finished before my deadline. My paper was absolutely perfect!!!!
Thanks so much for the amazing review! We will keep working hard to provide the best essay writing and customer support services around!
Great job! I ended up with no time to do my Gender studies assignment and I hired a writer to do an argumentative essay. The writer delivered on time and did a great job on the essay. I am overall very satisfied with EduBirdie's services. Great Customer support.
The process was very easy. The support chat was very prompt, very clear, very helpful with guiding me to what I needed to do. Transition to picking my Professor was easy and I appreciated not having to retype all of the details of the assignment that I described in the Support chat. My topic was Information Technology. The IoT.
Thank you for the 5-star rating and for your kind words! We appreciate your feedback!
Edubirdie is rated 4.77 based on 223 reviews