Edubirdie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edubirdie
Read Edubirdie Reviews

About Edubirdie:

In 2018 EduBirdie became the most popular writing service in the world according to BBC. EduBirdie.com is the biggest academic market where customers can find a writer among hundreds of professionals to assist them with assignments.
Since 2015, we helping students to succeed by offering academic writing and editing services.
We care about every paper, that's why we have developed the quality rating system that allows you to hire writers based on the number of successful projects. You will 100% find the best writer for your academic assignment.

+1 (888) 337 5415

support@edubirdie.com

Tell us how Edubirdie made you happy
The customer service from EduBirdie is second to none. They do an amazing job of making sure that everything you require is taken care of and they will not stop until you very satisfied. The professional writers on the website are there for your paper needs in all fields so you guaranteed to find the perfect one. Highly recommend for getting work done.
Wow, thank you so much for the kind words!
Papers are done is a timely manner, and if there are any mistakes, they are corrected quickly by the writer.
Thank you for the wonderful review!
Great writers, had trouble with one writer but got help from an agent and changed writers within no time.
Thank you for your feedback!
I've used edubirdie a few times now. The writers have provided papers before the due date and are always willing to revise the essays. Also, fun fact, the longer they have to complete the essay, the less money it is. I've never needed a refund with this service and have had positive experiences.
Thank you very much for your five star review!
NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY - IT IS A SCAM. PURE AND SIMPLE. THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONAL AND THEY DO NOT DELIVER AND THEY ARE ARROGANT AND JUST TRY TO KEEP YOUR MONEY - THEY DIDN'T EVEN DELIVER A FULL ESSAY AND THAT WAS OVER A DAY LATE AND A LOT OF NONSENSE.
On behalf of our team, we want to extend our apologies if there are any inconveniences we have caused you. We are more than willing to help you resolve the issue. Please, provide us with more details about the situation and order number, so we can further review the case and attend to it accordingly. Look forward to hearing from you again. Sincerely, Edubirdie Team
excellent :) good work
EXCELLENT :). good work
We appreciate your feedback!
Price is reasonable especially if you give it to them ahead of time, the paper is done in a timely manner and well put together and they write more than what you ask for.
Thank you for your recommendation of our service!
There has only been one bad experience with someone helping me out but other than that its been great. Make sure you do everything ahead of time for a cheaper price.
Thank YOU for being an amazing client, and for the fantastic feedback!
I wish I knew about this service a long time ago! I am new to this and have had a good experience so far. The writer I have been using is very professional, replies back fairly quickly, and makes all the changes I ask without a problem. She always delivers on time.
Thank you very much for your five star review!
Nice staff and responsive. A quality work with reasonable pricing. Highly recommended. Just the writers need to stick well to the instructions from the beginning.
We appreciate your feedback!
amazing finished my assignment and very well written.
Thank you for your recommendation of our service!
This writer really really helped me out. It was my first time using edubirdie so I was a bit sceptical at first as it seemed to good to be true but Japhet worked very hard and did a great 3500 word essay for me on a Finance topic. His referencing, citations were excellent. He has profound levels of English and every sentence is structured in a very intelligent manner. He followed all of my instructions, used all of the links and lecture slides I sent him and made a wondeful essay for me. When i first signed up to Edubirdie I thought maybe the reviews could be fake or a way to entice the consumer to buy, but now I know they are 100% real. This writer is an excellent academic, fast replyer and really did do a wonderful piece for me. I cant thank him enough and definitely will get him again! Thanks so much again :)
Thank you for your recommendation of our service! We are thrilled that you have had such a great experience with Edubirdie!
I paid almost $80 and received a 68% on my essay. I provided all the instructions and sources that needed to be used. When I contacted the company they told me there is nothing they could do and don’t guarantee a good grade. This was a final paper. Now I’m down a whole grade point and lost money for no reason. Do not trust this company!!!
This sounds like a frustrating experience and something we never wanted for you to experience while using our service.
Highly recommend! Great writers for the education community. Alway delivered in a timely manner.
Thank you for the wonderful review!
This time I was provided with excellent service. The last two times I was disappointed. EduBirdie is a great method of helping students, however they must ensure their writers are not just trying to get the money without a complete paper. I have found the directions to not be complete when the customer service agent documents this. I think the instructions should come from the person placing the order.
We appreciate your feedback!
This service has saved my life. I have two amazing writers WiseJohn and Grace Hopper. They deliver every time excellent APA formatted papers before the deadline. I would recommend EDUBIRDIE to the entire college and school world.
Thank you for your recommendation of our service!
I have used edubirdie for quite a few assignments and I have been highly pleased with the work I received. My most recent paper on political socialization was outstanding itwas delivered way ahead of due date! I would highly recommend.
Thank you very much for your five star review!
My writer was great and always available
Thank you!
Omg, 10/10 they write me my essays for my CCJ2002 class! The price is a bit high but worth it because I don't have to write anything!
Thank YOU for being an amazing client, and for the fantastic feedback!
Edubirdie is rated 4.77 based on 217 reviews