eightcap.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend eightcap.com

Tell us how eightcap.com made you happy
Trading with Eightcap is a pleasure. Their conditions are just great! There are a lot of tools I can use and a wide variety of assets I can trade with. The one thing they are the best at, though, are the customer service. I’ve had to contact them a couple of times till I got my account going and they were always very helpful and very polite.
Very easy to use platform, especially on mobile. For a beginner like me MT5 is great, customer service is fantastic and efficient, and on top of that always available. Oh, and the spreads are super tight. My scalping robots work just perfectly with the platform.
Just a superb company… great spreads, a bunch of different assets, useful analyses… I initially started with a demo account but once I built up my confidence, I opened up a normal one and things just kept getting better. They just offer everything a trader might need.
I’ve tried trading with a lot of different brokers but Eightcap just stands out. They have a rather low minimum deposit which is great for beginners like myself. They are also a good opportunity for mode advanced traders as they offer a leverage of up to 500. They just have all you might need.
Eightcap is a great broker and I really like trading here and how everything is organized. Also $100 minimum deposit is also great for beginner traders. There’s also a bunch of other advantages, lik the tight spreads, wide variety of and even cryptocurrencies. Not only that but also a 1:500 leverage. I couldn’t ask for more!
For me the speed of transactions is vital so that’s one of the main reasons why I trade here. Eightcap has a great number of tradable assets and there’s always a lot going on. I tend to use a lot of European indices or Australian stocks. It is actually true that Eighcap customer service is great and the spreads are tiny.
Just the perfect Forex broker. I use robots for scalping and they always work perfectly. I had to contact customer service just once to set them and they were incredibly friendly.
Eightcap has been a great broker for me so far. You can tell they offer a great service when everything works. Deposits and withdrawals are fast and the customer service is just perfect.
Eightcap platform for CFD trading works well. I received a very good support from their European team. Excellent mobile app and tight spreads.
Eightcap is just far better than all other platforms out there. What I really care about are the depositing and withdrawal systems and they are just... perfect. Operations are completed very fast going both ways. Couldn't ask for more, honestly!
I have been working with Eightcap for more than a year now and I can say it’s one of the best brokers on the market.
Both deposits and withdrawals work flawlessly, and they have only been getting better for the time I have been around. Commissions and swap have also been fair compared to other brokers and so have the spreads. As I get deeper and deeper into trading, I’m more and more satisfied with Eightcap.
Eightcap offers everything I could ask for. It’s a trustworthy broker that has great conditions for every trader. I just love how tight the spreads are. Recommended!
Great for beginner traders!
I am new to trading but feel at ease with this broker - they supported me from the very start! I would recommend this to all beginner traders who want to start exploring the stockmarket.
Easy deposit
I was worried with the withdrawal and deposit process at first as I have had bad experiences with other brokers previously. However, their withdrawals and deposit was seamless, I made around 5 deposits so far and it has been easy and worked well.
All 98%: user friendly
content: superb.
service & support: the best..
just too good.
I got to know you guys after I got my money recovered by Lilliebowker AT hotmail ,com and since 4months trading with you guys no complains .
Great service from the broker and they provide a no-hassle trading platform which was easy for me to find my way around.
Relatively new to trading
I am quite new to trading and have always wanted to learn about the financial markets. Eightcap has provided me with all the information that I wanted before I opened an account with them. I opened a demo initially and I had no problems with the platform and with their current market analysis, I was able to stay on top of market trends and apply that to my trading strategy.
eightcap.com is rated 4.79 based on 28 reviews