eightcap.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend eightcap.com

Tell us how eightcap.com made you happy
Great customer service from Eightcap - helped me with my questions. Very friendly and professional. I would suggest opening an account with them.
The platform works very well with this broker. Trading execution was fast and it really is an accessible service.
I really like this broker because they helped me when I had queries regarding the installation of the MT4 platform - I also like their up to date market news. It gets delivered straight to inbox!
Works well on the whole I have been with Eightcap for around a year now and I cat really fault them or their service. Great execution, platform and spreads provided.
Having a full-time job and wanting to trade has never really been compatible especially since I have had to download the MetaTrader platforms on my devices at home. With Eightcap I could download the MT4 platform on my phone, which was great as it meant that I could keep an eye on my open positions throughout the day. Would definitely recommend.
Joined these guys about 6 months ago trading on MT5. Have been trading through MT4 for the last 2 years but eventually have made the move to MT5 to access some different instruments as well as some new tools. Can not recommend the move more highly! As for Eightcap, they've been helpful in getting me set up and no issues finding a few smart positions on EUR / USD recently. I've spent some more time with these guys.
Please I will advice everyone to stay away from this compay. My balance disappeared overnight. I called them and they had no reason and they dropped the call. I had to contact WEALTHWATCHS,com to help me get back my money from them and i am glad i have it all now. Stay away from Eight Cap
eightcap.com is rated 4.38 based on 8 reviews