EBS Enterprises Reviews

1-888-753-8401

support@ebscompanyky.com

PO Box 1154
Murray KY 42071

How would you rate EBS Enterprises ?

Mary Joines
Verified Buyer
"It came very fast and was easy to install."
GLENN A. MOORE
Verified Buyer
"Great price, shipping was a bit slow with USPS. Other than that, perfectly fine to deal with. Memory chip worked perfectly, thanks..."
Raymond Moses
Verified Buyer
"ordered item on September 19, 2015. received email showing it shipped on September 19 first class USPS with a tracking number that does not exist on USPS website to track. Still have not received item to this day. Please send item."
Forrest Kauppi
Verified Buyer
"EBS is a hair and lifesaver. I recently updated my old HP XW6200 Workstation from Windows XP to Windows 7. In the process I lost my drivers and couldn't access the internet to get the software. I spent many days and hours working with this computer and I saw EBS had a Netgear ethernet card available so I purchased it and within 5 minutes after installing it Windows 7 recognized it and I was up and running again. So I'm giving EBS a 5 star rating for eliminating a huge headache and solving my problem."
EBS Enterprises is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews