Element PC Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Element PC

02082410237

support@elementpc.co.uk

34 Queen Anne Street

How would you rate Element PC ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Nigel

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Element PC in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Nigel Clayton
Verified Buyer
"Element PC gave me excellent advice on the choice of computer which saved me funds. Delivery was prompt and efficient. It was pleasing to have windows 10 pre installed by Element PC. By the end of the day I had set up all the functions of the computer together with anti-virus, e mail, word and printer and the computer was ready and running."
James Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"The guys at Element PC were fantastic. The mnost helpful guys I have ever bought from. They are the only guys I will consider going to in the future, 5 stars not enought 10 out of 10 James Reynolds"
Anthony Earridge
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a Palit GTX 980 from Element PC and it arrived very quickly (within 5 working days) I decided to phone the company after I placed my order to confirm that the order had gone through and was pleasantly surprised that I was put through to an actual person and not put through to some automated system, and after confirming my order was very happy to receive my new GPU."
Element PC is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews