Devine Smurfs Reviews

7 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

CLOSED@CLOSED.com

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Devine Smurfs?

Chris
Verified Buyer

Got a basic account for $2.99 and then spend 5$ for a supposed "chance" at a better account. Yeah don't do that, the account i got after spending another $5 was horrible. Far worse then the one I would of had originally.
Verified Buyer

Came with complete minimum.
Verified Buyer

The purchased account was recovered, they either are scammers or thieves selling stolen accounts.
Verified Buyer

I would give this 5 stars if it wasn't for the fact that I got less skins than it said I would get. I was supposed to get 7 but I got 3.. I didn't pay $45 for that... but besides that the service that I was given was decent. I got a response by the end of the day which is better than never getting one. I only wish that the amount of skins said was the amount that I actually received.
It looks like you actually just miscounted the skins. You need to go through and manually check each champion for skins. Your account came with a few skins that are no longer obtainable, so they won't appear in the store, even if you check the 'Owned Skins' tab.
Auzzie
Verified Buyer

Gold account was ok. was Gold 1. 64LP but only like 20 champs barely any ip or lp lil runes. wasnt what i expected
Brayton S
Verified Reviewer

Purchased account does not work, incorrect passcode/username.
Shane
Verified Reviewer

The account I got said it owned 9 skins, got on the account and only 2 were on it. Idk if they messed up on their part but I bought the legendary account and only got 2 skins...
Devine Smurfs is rated 1.86 based on 7 reviews