CLOSED Reviews

94 Reviews

CLOSED@CLOSED.com

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Verified Buyer

Ok so how do i even start this thing. So Im not really much of a person to write reviews for products and services, but i just HAD to do it now. I was literally scammed out of 80 bucks last week and it really made me super doubtful of this website. Because as soon as I open this website and i see the sexy clean ass site i straight up was like nah. too good to be true. and then i message their LIVE support(like wtf) and im talkign to this chill ass dude and he reassures me that its 100%. I was enjoying talking to this guy while whipping out my card and buying my new account. like ty senpais fr fr
Verified Buyer

The easiest and most help Ive gotten in a long time, nothing but the best customer support!
Verified Buyer

I love the account i got, i would recommend everyone to buy a smurf from this website!
Verified Buyer

Amazing support team, instant responses. no scams.
Verified Buyer

instant, used the re roll option and got an account perfect for my needs, very helpful staff, if needing another account will not hesitate to use this service again
Verified Buyer

The sinister blade gave me an awsome service, although we had some difficulties logging in into LoL account protection, he help me trough it the whole time and he was very kind. He gave me a professional and personalized service wich i really appreciated.
Jeff W
Verified Buyer

Very quick, customer support also helped me select an account and direct me to discounts :)
Verified Buyer

So initially I wasn't very pleased, but they worked with me fixed everything in a timely fashion honestly the best customer service i've ever had the only thing I would suggest differently is offering accounts with just IP instead of accounts with IP spent that being said was a pretty pleasant experience and I will definitely come back.
Verified Buyer

Love this system i dont even speak eunglish well but the person helped me find out anout this service thank you very much
Lee
Verified Buyer

Quick service with friendly support. Would recommend.
Sonia
Verified Buyer

I was going through a crisis and explaijed it to support. They gave immediate feedback and helped me get through it step by step. Overall very trustworthy and helpful. Hope to have business in the future.
Kody B
Verified Buyer

The delivery and validity deserves an S++ the passwords are easy to understand and all accounts are unverified, meaning they can't take the account back after you buy it, the match history is clear since may 1 2016 consecutively, I just wish my luck would have been better as the closest account I received to lvl 30 was a lvl 19, I guess I'm more complaining about my luck, I wish there was a way to pay a little more for a higher level account, like 20-29. Overall great website. Rip my luck Q.Q
Kharn
Verified Buyer

Very easy to obtain the account.
Instant delivery and some really nice value. Way better than any other site I've tried so far!
David D
Verified Buyer

Amazing service! I got the account instantly. It came unverified, so I was free to change the e-mail and password. Will be back :)
Verified Buyer

Bought the divine package. Very surprised by what I got. 92 champs and 84 skins. Excellent service! Will be back again in the future. 10/10

Works
Chris
Verified Buyer

Got a basic account for $2.99 and then spend 5$ for a supposed "chance" at a better account. Yeah don't do that, the account i got after spending another $5 was horrible. Far worse then the one I would of had originally.
Verified Buyer

Super fast delivery, literally instant through email. Have a cool re-roll feature although I didn't use it as I purchased the account specifically for a skin it had.

5/5
Jordan
Verified Reviewer

Got what they said. Remember it's UPTO whatever amount of ip. It won't be this high generally, however it's still a good deal. I recommend the 2.99 accounts too if you want to level 1 up but don't want to start against bots.
Verified Buyer

I ordered the wrong item, and they still helped me out. Thats legit.
CLOSED is rated 4.61 based on 94 reviews