Devine Smurfs Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Devine Smurfs

How would you rate Devine Smurfs?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Chris

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Devine Smurfs in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Got a basic account for $2.99 and then spend 5$ for a supposed "chance" at a better account. Yeah don't do that, the account i got after spending another $5 was horrible. Far worse then the one I would of had originally."
"Came with complete minimum."
"The purchased account was recovered, they either are scammers or thieves selling stolen accounts."
"I would give this 5 stars if it wasn't for the fact that I got less skins than it said I would get. I was supposed to get 7 but I got 3.. I didn't pay $45 for that... but besides that the service that I was given was decent. I got a response by the end of the day which is better than never getting one. I only wish that the amount of skins said was the amount that I actually received."
It looks like you actually just miscounted the skins. You need to go through and manually check each champion for skins. Your account came with a few skins that are no longer obtainable, so they won't appear in the store, even if you check the 'Owned Skins' tab.
"Gold account was ok. was Gold 1. 64LP but only like 20 champs barely any ip or lp lil runes. wasnt what i expected"
"Purchased account does not work, incorrect passcode/username."
"The account I got said it owned 9 skins, got on the account and only 2 were on it. Idk if they messed up on their part but I bought the legendary account and only got 2 skins..."
Devine Smurfs is rated 1.86 based on 7 reviews