Elmos Wardrobe Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Elmos Wardrobe

How would you rate Elmos Wardrobe ?

"I have bought dog harnesses on two occasions from Elmos Wardrobe. The first time one of the harnesses was sold out and Kelly phoned me immediately to let me know and to ask if I would like to choose a different one, which I did. The second time I ordered two harnesses and wasn't sure of the size as one was a different style to the other, Kelly again phoned me to tell me that she thought I might have ordered a wrong size going by my previous order and changed it from a medium to a small which ended up being a perfect fit. Delivery was very quick with both orders being received in 2 days. I wish all sites were as good as this one."
Elmos Wardrobe is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews