Elo Boost League Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Elo Boost League

Tell us how Elo Boost League made you happy

"My account got banned for boosting from this site I asked for solution but they just ignored me.. Also boosting was really really slow, every time i ask PVPfox all he says was 'fast as possible' I waited a month to get my boosting done After i told him to get my money back, they started boosting... Don't trust this site"
"My average completion time was 5~8 days.. But they only boosted a few during 2 weeks.. Their reply is slow, don't use offline mode at all which is mentioned, don't stick to roles i chose PvPFox is friendly but that's all.. bad service"
"The booster was very friendly and he was very enthusiastic about winning every match. I'm very pleased with how everything turned out, and I was happy to interact with someone so friendly and positive."
"bought p5 p4 done in 6h I love the service will come back again"
"very professional and responsive. everything went very smooth and the booster was really nice as well I recommend these people they are very professional"
"Got me from dia 4--> dia 3. Very nice games to watch!"
"just boosted gold 4 - gold 2 it was pretty simple and i got 14 games win streak did it with 1 day fast and clear work highly reccomendedd to take a boost"
"The staff at Elo boost league have been nothing but kinda and helpful with any questions I have and the boosters k ow what they’re doing for sure! Never had a single prob the last few months being with them. Would highly recommend!!!"
"recently bought another boost had 4 or 5 so far all the time good service and good availability only can reccomend!"
Elo Boost League is rated 4.11 based on 9 reviews