Elo Boost League Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Elo Boost League

Tell us how Elo Boost League made you happy

"Got my account diamond 4 helpfull and fast service Ill come back again"
"Only reason they are getting two stars is because they did get me my promotion. First off all it was super easy to order but after that then I got a bit disappointed. They played 2 games only in my role then the rest at ADC playing champs that I paid extra for them to only play. Also had my summoner skills set up a certain way and they changed those after a few games and messaging them they finally changed back. To make up for it they stated they would give me 2 free wins, well that was followed up by then losing 3 in a row. If you don’t care if it looks like you boosted or not then go for it, but I’m super disappointed in their service and charging for extras the booster doesn’t even go by."
"bought a diamond placement package, the booster won 9 out of 10 with the only loss being to afk. he was highly skilled and fun to chat with, was very pleased."
"The customer support was professional answering all my questions and they had someone start right away Booster won all the games and finished the boost in a couple of hours If I need help next season I'll ask them again for help for sure."
"My account got banned for boosting from this site I asked for solution but they just ignored me.. Also boosting was really really slow, every time i ask PVPfox all he says was 'fast as possible' I waited a month to get my boosting done After i told him to get my money back, they started boosting... Don't trust this site"
"My average completion time was 5~8 days.. But they only boosted a few during 2 weeks.. Their reply is slow, don't use offline mode at all which is mentioned, don't stick to roles i chose PvPFox is friendly but that's all.. bad service"
"The booster was very friendly and he was very enthusiastic about winning every match. I'm very pleased with how everything turned out, and I was happy to interact with someone so friendly and positive."
"bought p5 p4 done in 6h I love the service will come back again"
"very professional and responsive. everything went very smooth and the booster was really nice as well I recommend these people they are very professional"
"Got me from dia 4--> dia 3. Very nice games to watch!"
"just boosted gold 4 - gold 2 it was pretty simple and i got 14 games win streak did it with 1 day fast and clear work highly reccomendedd to take a boost"
"The staff at Elo boost league have been nothing but kinda and helpful with any questions I have and the boosters k ow what they’re doing for sure! Never had a single prob the last few months being with them. Would highly recommend!!!"
"recently bought another boost had 4 or 5 so far all the time good service and good availability only can reccomend!"
Elo Boost League is rated 4.21 based on 14 reviews