Urbanoutfitters Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Urbanoutfitters

How would you rate Urbanoutfitters ?

"Items arrived very promptly and in superb condition, just as presented on the website. Free delivery due to the price of my order. On returning an item it was relatively easy however I would prefer if there was an option to use the Royal Mail as this would be much much more accessible."
"Fast delivery."
"Their clothes are amazing and are just stunning"
"great product, fast delivery"
"I love all of their clothes. The ONLY problem is, it is a bunch of cheap quality clothing made for probably a dollar in China but then upped to $60 in America. I rarely buy anything there except for face masks because they are the only reasonable items, and if there is also a sale. I get they want to be rich and make a lot of money, but for the rest of the people out here who aren't as wealthy as you, can you lower the prices on stuff please?"
"Excellent quality product, fast shipping and great customer service."
"The website has a really clear layout, making it easy to online shop."
"Great quality clothes"
"excellent product with a reasonable price and came out perfect. :)"
"Quick processing and delivery 9f order even though it was for standard delivery I received it within two days."
"Very good products. While their products are quite expensive, they offer student discount which is helpful."
"Good products, staff is fairly friendly, nice to have a student discount on top of sale items!"
"Fab products and helpful staff"
"They're always quick to process and dispatch orders and their customer service really is second to none. There have been a couple of occasions when the item I received from their website has been damaged or faulty but they are quick to respond with either a refund or replacement item. The staff in store are also very helpful and friendly. I adore their products and will continue to be a frequent customer of theirs!"
"The perfect shirt"
"Ordered a cap and a t-shirt from their site, which arrived sooner than expected. Very pleased with their quality, and while packaging could have been bette, all clothing items/accessories were in perfect condition."
"The shop assistant helped me make an online order"
"Really good"
"wide variety of products, quick delivery and free returns for when those clothes dont fit or suit."
"The two large floor cushions I ordered are gorgeous and just what I was looking for! They are very good quality and I received my order very promptly and in good condition. Will defiantly order from this company again and recommend to anyone!"
Urbanoutfitters is rated 4.55 based on 31 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!