Urbanoutfitters Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Urbanoutfitters

How would you rate Urbanoutfitters ?

(optional)

29 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lucy Elliott
Their clothes are amazing and are just stunning

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Urbanoutfitters in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Lucy Elliott
"Their clothes are amazing and are just stunning"
Rhianna
"great product, fast delivery"
Elena Segovia
"I love all of their clothes. The ONLY problem is, it is a bunch of cheap quality clothing made for probably a dollar in China but then upped to $60 in America. I rarely buy anything there except for face masks because they are the only reasonable items, and if there is also a sale. I get they want to be rich and make a lot of money, but for the rest of the people out here who aren't as wealthy as you, can you lower the prices on stuff please?"
Delane Rogers
"Excellent quality product, fast shipping and great customer service."
Adinah Marks
"The website has a really clear layout, making it easy to online shop."
Jess Mcneill
"Great quality clothes"
Nathan Evans
"excellent product with a reasonable price and came out perfect. :)"
Georgia Dolan
"Quick processing and delivery 9f order even though it was for standard delivery I received it within two days."
"Very good products. While their products are quite expensive, they offer student discount which is helpful."
"Good products, staff is fairly friendly, nice to have a student discount on top of sale items!"
"Fab products and helpful staff"
Lucy Edge
"They're always quick to process and dispatch orders and their customer service really is second to none. There have been a couple of occasions when the item I received from their website has been damaged or faulty but they are quick to respond with either a refund or replacement item. The staff in store are also very helpful and friendly. I adore their products and will continue to be a frequent customer of theirs!"
"The perfect shirt"
"Ordered a cap and a t-shirt from their site, which arrived sooner than expected. Very pleased with their quality, and while packaging could have been bette, all clothing items/accessories were in perfect condition."
Joanne
"The shop assistant helped me make an online order"
"Really good"
Edward Yeo
"wide variety of products, quick delivery and free returns for when those clothes dont fit or suit."
Ruth
"The two large floor cushions I ordered are gorgeous and just what I was looking for! They are very good quality and I received my order very promptly and in good condition. Will defiantly order from this company again and recommend to anyone!"
Chloe Ashbrook
"Excellent selection on good quality clothing, arrived quickly. Free returns is brilliant if a return is needed."
Jean Stevens
"I purchased a shirt from London from another website and boots off urban outfitters on the same day. They were processed the same day. I received my shirt this past Monday and won't be receiving my boots until the 21st and they are coming from Nevada. I don't know what takes so long to process and ship but they need to work on it. Sad I receive a package from another country in 1/3rd the time."
Urbanoutfitters is rated 4.55 based on 29 reviews