Emerald Sundae Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Emerald Sundae

How would you rate Emerald Sundae ?

"I really Love how the dresses fit me like a glove, My favorite Dresses of all time, I'm HOOKED."
"I got this dress in the mail really fast! I was so excited to get it! When I got it in the mail it was perfect!! It looked even better in person. It also is sold in JCPenny's and Macy's so I was able to try on the dress. The quality of the dress was amazing and I was just so happy! I would definitely recommend buying this dress. I ordered a size 3, I'm 113 pounds and I'm 5'1. I will have to get the dress shortened because it's long but I would definitely order it!"
"Super fast delivery!!"
"fast shipping!! great quality dress !!"
"The dress I purchased was beautiful for my homecoming dance. Though it got torn up while I was dancing, I loved the dress so much that I bought another, which arrived quickly."
"I love the Emerald Sundae. The styles are super trendy and the prices are just right. I recently purchased a dress for my niece for her 20th birthday. Her birthday is not until December, so its a surprise but I know that she is going to go bananas when she sees the dress! I'll send pictures to you! I love your line! The service was really fast! I'm happy and I'll be back!"
"Fits wonderfully!"
"Very nice dress ????"
"Beautiful dress and the customer service is excellent!! The size my daughter wanted was sold out after we ordered it so we were offered the next size up for a full refund."
"The dress was a perfect fit for my granddaughter"
"I was shopping for a dress at another store and fell in love with the Illusion Bodycon dress by Emerald Subdae. The hubby even said WHOA 😲 when he saw me in it. Only issue is it was the last one and had a snag in the mesh. I left the store disappointed and decided to check online. I found it and ordered it hoping to get it before our trip and to my surprise I received the dress just a few days later! I was shocked at how fast and they was with regular shipping! Thank you for making me a happy customer!"
"Very quick shipping, affordable prices, and provided updates on the package."
"I LOVE this dress! It's stretchy and hugs my curves like no other dress while concealing flaws. It also fits perfectly and I love the length. I got a small and am 5'1" @ 105lbs, 32D. The lace has a shimmer to it that is so pretty, I got this dress to wear on a cruise!"
"We have been looking for a dress for my daughter to wear to her sisters sweet 16 this is just perfect"
"I purchased the "Wraaped in Love" coral gown. It arrived at my house very quickly, 3 days from when I ordered it. The dress is beautiful and made of quality material (especially for the price!). It fits very well except that it is long and I'll have to hem it quite a bit, as I am 5'1". Besides that, it's a great!"
"Fast shipping, great quality clothes for price"
"I received the merchandise in the wrong color! There is no contact number on website to speak to a repasentative for an exchange. How can I exchange this?!"
"Loved it! True to size, the color looks stunning, the style is sexy but appropriate."
"Loved my dress! It fit me perfectly from what I ordered based on the sizing chart, and it looked amazing--just like the picture!"
"I Looooove my dress! What a great deal, cute presentation in the box, the dress fits perfectly! It will be beautiful at the wedding. I can't wait to find an excuse to buy another dress! Thank you, Emerald Sundae!"
Emerald Sundae is rated 4.71 based on 24 reviews